India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Most Effortless Singing??? (Page 9)

live_life IF-Rockerz
live_life
live_life

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
i especially like hemu in boyz bcoz he is so good at it i mean he can sing all the songs so effortlessly like a playback singer i really like swananda she used to sing so smoothely wid nooo effort

SmarterDesiKid IF-Sizzlerz
SmarterDesiKid
SmarterDesiKid

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhavir108

Originally posted by SmarterDesiKid

Originally posted by SmarterDesiKid

Originally posted by mano123

Who do u think sings the most effortlessly.. I mean no heavy expressions on their faces? And who do u think puts too much expressions like they are putting too much effort into the singing..

Mine:

Effortless: Hemachandra, Vishwas, Himani

Too much expression: sharib, twinkle, Ujjaini

First of all it's Hema Chandra ....NOT ONE NAME

Angry

you think Hema doesn't put in ANY effort into his songs...how the hell do you think he sang Nahin Samne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Staying right on note for 17 seconds without breathing isn't as easy as breathing you know....

SDK, if this is ur idea of being funny.. well its kinda sad.. but wat the creater of this topic meant was effortless as in sum1 who sang a song easily without showing the pain of singing a hard song on their face!!!

Its a compliment to be effortless..

Aruna ji, agree with ur comment about his hand going up n and down.. I've seen a lot of south indian singers doing it.. my aunt who is a carnatic singer does it too...!!

oooooooooooooooDeadsorryWink

instead of effortless, use

Stress less , makes more sence to meLOL

*rose* Senior Member
*rose*
*rose*

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
yeah i think hema does de most effortless singing.
ajooni IF-Rockerz
ajooni
ajooni

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
most effortless singing is by

(earlier srgm) mohammed vakil, all the passion,feel without a blink or frown,one hand folded on his back.

(fame gurukul)arijit singh..he sings any pitch with a faraway look in his eyes as though it is a nursery rhyme ...but perfect.
madhavi_r108 Goldie
madhavi_r108
madhavi_r108

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fm_qazi

Originally posted by madhavir108

Originally posted by mano123

Who do u think sings the most effortlessly.. I mean no heavy expressions on their faces? And who do u think puts too much expressions like they are putting too much effort into the singing..

Mine:

Effortless: Hemachandra, Vishwas, Himani

Too much expression: sharib, twinkle, Ujjaini

Nihira and Hemu undoubtedly.. they were effortless for most of the songs..but ya when they sang hard songs (which they did most of the time) the effort showed on their faces (Hemu's Saathiya and Nihira's Saathi Bhool Na Jaana)

Himani and Vinit follow.. effortless again for most part.. but nto as gud as Hemu and Nihira..

Madhvi....come to reality. We know your Hema is very good singer, but be reasonable sometimes. Why are you behaving like a member of bachcha party.

Please tell me in what way I am wrong. I said that too that effort showed on their face. If u sing Oh Saathi Re at the age of 19 and NOT screw up your face, then you are a great singer... but to attempt Oh Saathi Re itself is hard.. and Nihira did it..

To sing a song which has a portion where u need to hold ur breath for 15 seconds at one note, is not easy. To screw up your face for that is justfied because the quality is there.

To even attempt a song Sonu Nigam himself said he wont attempt (Tera Jadoo Chal Gaya) requires guts and if u twist ur pain at high notes and falter a little bit, its forgiven becase u have attempted something so exception, and hence I say Vinit is effortless

To sing a song sung by a man and yet maintain the originality of your voice requires effort. See Himani's jiya dhadhak dhadak, she winces just a bit but all in all, its such a smooth performance..

These are singers, because they are trying and in that proces they will falter and yet learn.

What is effortless? There is nothing as complete 100% effortlessness..the closest tat gets to perfection is Lata ji and Pt. Jasraj followed by Shri SPB (I've seen them perform live so i can say..the others haven't seen so dont want to comment) These young singers in SRGMP showed immense potential and put a LOT of effort in preparing each song of theirs.. if that effort shows on the face its fine as far as the singing isn't effected..

Raktima I will say is effortless, but where is that ONE performance out of hers in SRGMP which u can take and say, it was simply superb.. they were all good agreed..but 'superb' ?! I doubt it.. She was very good.. I really liked her Yeh Haseen Vadiyan, but then which really hard song did she attempt except YHV ?

I dont go goo gaa over Hemu or Nihira for no reason.. both ahve faults and I acknowledge them, but if they were the best on the show, why should I hesitate to say that ?
madhavi_r108 Goldie
madhavi_r108
madhavi_r108

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
If we are talkin about other shows, I agree with ankita,

I thought arijit to be very effortless.. he would sing any song like its a part of his vocab..

same for Karunya..he also sings with the same expression..
autmother Senior Member
autmother
autmother

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Madhavi. Hema is an excellent singer and deserves all the accolades. You go girl!!!
madhavi_r108 Goldie
madhavi_r108
madhavi_r108

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks.. I am just waiting for fm_qazi ji's reply.. I really wanted to know what was wrong in 'my' opinion ?!

Go to top