India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Most Effortless Singing??? (Page 8)

fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Raktima's singing is most effortless and Twinkle's is opposite in female. Vishwanath's singing is most effortless and Aishwariya's is opposite in male.

Over all Raktima sings most effortlessly.

fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhavir108

Originally posted by mano123

Who do u think sings the most effortlessly.. I mean no heavy expressions on their faces? And who do u think puts too much expressions like they are putting too much effort into the singing..

Mine:

Effortless: Hemachandra, Vishwas, Himani

Too much expression: sharib, twinkle, Ujjaini

Nihira and Hemu undoubtedly.. they were effortless for most of the songs..but ya when they sang hard songs (which they did most of the time) the effort showed on their faces (Hemu's Saathiya and Nihira's Saathi Bhool Na Jaana)

Himani and Vinit follow.. effortless again for most part.. but nto as gud as Hemu and Nihira..

Madhvi....come to reality. We know your Hema is very good singer, but be reasonable sometimes. Why are you behaving like a member of bachcha party.

Edited by fm_qazi - 29 March 2006 at 10:36am
prash123 Senior Member
prash123
prash123

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:36am | IP Logged
First of all I dont consider Himani or other gals as a good singers in general. Nihira is the only singer who was and is singing. Does her face and other body part shows expressions? Yes.
What Himani sings are alll flat notes I really do not think that as a singing. If you guys consider that as singing then only "Raktima" is effortless in girls. I hope its fare and balance....
fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by prash123

First of all I dont consider Himani or other gals as a good singers in general. Nihira is the only singer who was and is singing. Does her face and other body part shows expressions? Yes.
What Himani sings are alll flat notes I really do not think that as a singing. If you guys consider that as singing then only "Raktima" is effortless in girls. I hope its fare and balance....

It is absolutely fair and balance.

autmother Senior Member
autmother
autmother

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Agree with you Adwaraknathji. Raktima indeed sings effortlessly, but there is some thing lacking in her voice that does not make it very pleasant.
ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Infact, I think Rakthima has a "khanak" in her voice that makes her sound very differnt and good!
ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
As far as my choice of effoertless singers goes - Nihira and Himani among female (although Himani sings at lower range than original of most songs), and Abhijeet Ghoshal among male contestants of Challenge 2005.
kaboo123 Goldie
kaboo123
kaboo123

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Sorry to be a blopper girls and guys, but EMAET for me is a big letdown. None of the singers barring Vishwanathan and possibly Hrishikesh are measuring up to expectations. Regarding efforts, well what good is a performance when your basics are not right. Most of them are either singing easy contemporary songs which have been tried and tested and worn out in each and every reality show or they are just missing the basic sur and taal in notes here and there.

The entire SRGMP Challenge05 show for me revolved around two singers - Nihira Joshi and Hemachandra. They are both extraordinary in talent/capability and more so Nihira. Speaking of these two, I read in a post in this thread that these two singers put lot of effrot in their singing. This is a moot point because these singers have sung a vast majority of very difficult songs which others will not dare to attempt. Hence the comparisons do not apply. Even a rendition like "I love U" by Nihira was a tough one, despite the fact that her body langauge while performing was very easygoing.

I actually don't care about performance levels if the basics are not right. U see enough drab performance in II2, FG and other reality shows of similar disposition. These shows are failing to evolve quality singers and talent because the basic premise of selection is incorrect - which is performance.

Sorry - just my opinion.

Edited by kaboo123 - 29 March 2006 at 3:23pm

Go to top