India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Most Effortless Singing??? (Page 7)

s2v2 Groupbie
s2v2
s2v2

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:24am | IP Logged
LOL LOL   its good for health to laugh... till i am here, i will keep giving u more reasons LOL LOL LOL

SHUBHAMSG IF-Dazzler
SHUBHAMSG
SHUBHAMSG

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vick1

Originally posted by jayc1234

Originally posted by s2v2

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Meaning you like Himani's singing more than Lataji's? Wink

yes and no... some songs are meant for some type of singer and he/she can sing it best...

Now, this is interesting, Wink Which song can Himani sing better than the great Lata Mangeshkar? LOLLOLLOL

Not even a single one ... though i am a himani fan but i dont think any one not even a single soul can beat lataji and ashatai. No one means no one... no himanis no nihiras no twinkles nobody

Here's where I disagree with you or anyone else as a matter of fact . Just because LATA MANGESHKAR and ASHA BHONSLE are LEGENDS does not mean that nobody is going to sing better than them . You have to remember the fact that UNPARALLELED though they may be in singing , still , they are HUMAN and not COSMIC SUPERNATURAL BEINGS. There may be someone out there who is better than LATA JI and ASHA JI . The current batch of singers : HIMANI and NIHIRA are only teen agers . Who knows ?? In several decades time they might just become greater singers than LATA JI and ASHA JI . It all depends on their DESTINY , which I believe is the key factor here.

I know that many of you will disagree wwith me but we'll just have to wait and see what the FUTURE has in store. 

saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Humari hasi se PEddar Bridge banane se pehele toot gaya.
LOL
s2v2 Groupbie
s2v2
s2v2

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHUBHAMSG

Originally posted by vick1

Originally posted by jayc1234

Originally posted by s2v2

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Meaning you like Himani's singing more than Lataji's? Wink

yes and no... some songs are meant for some type of singer and he/she can sing it best...

Now, this is interesting, Wink Which song can Himani sing better than the great Lata Mangeshkar? LOLLOLLOL

Not even a single one ... though i am a himani fan but i dont think any one not even a single soul can beat lataji and ashatai. No one means no one... no himanis no nihiras no twinkles nobody

Here's where I disagree with you or anyone else as a matter of fact . Just because LATA MANGESHKAR and ASHA BHONSLE are LEGENDS does not mean that nobody is going to sing better than them . You have to remember the fact that UNPARALLELED though they may be in singing , still , they are HUMAN and not COSMIC SUPERNATURAL BEINGS. There may be someone out there who is better than LATA JI and ASHA JI . The current batch of singers : HIMANI and NIHIRA are only teen agers . Who knows ?? In several decades time they might just become greater singers than LATA JI and ASHA JI . It all depends on their DESTINY , which I believe is the key factor here.

I know that many of you will disagree wwith me but we'll just have to wait and see what the FUTURE has in store. 

maybe i am not so well articulated as u - so everyone laughed when i said the same... but i still like himani LOLLOL

mano123 Senior Member
mano123
mano123

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Interesting analysis adwarakanath... Anyway, i was not even thinking that deep... I was just analyzing the C-2005 contestants and classifying who is good for stage shows and who is good only for playback wrt their expressions...
autmother Senior Member
autmother
autmother

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:24am | IP Logged
aree with dwaraknathji except the fact that Debojit was effortless. He was really struggling with high notes, especially in the qawali round when Sidhu was the judge. He could not get all the swaras and the tune right at the end.
juggyE Goldie
juggyE
juggyE

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by autmother

aree with dwaraknathji except the fact that Debojit was effortless. He was really struggling with high notes, especially in the qawali round when Sidhu was the judge. He could not get all the swaras and the tune right at the end.

Hmmm... actually autmother ji, from what I remember, Debojit started off shakily but finished with a bang. I might be wrong though and will listen to it again. I would still give him the benefit on doubt on this qawwali since it's been sung by 4 different singers and is definitely not an easy one to sing live on stage...

Edited by juggyE - 29 March 2006 at 9:42am
autmother Senior Member
autmother
autmother

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Yes juggyeji. It was the beginning you are right, but he was unable to switch from the high and low notes well.BUt again it was a difficult song, like you said and it was a good effort,but I wouldnt call it effortless singing.

Go to top