Most Effortless Singing??? - Page 8

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by adwarakanath

I agree jayaji.

Sawan Ke Jhoole Pade is an RD classic....Raag Pahadi? or Pilu? She has superb in Yeh Haseen Wadiyan too. But I always thought Keka was way better than Raktima, himani or Ujjaini....I am sure SDK will agree with meπŸ˜‰

I agree Abhi - Keka has a voice lot more powerful than many others who reached the finals.. brilliant throw.. Just can't forget her 'Jaha pe sawera ho'... Ujjaini - I thought had only one exceptional song in the entire show (Mausam ki adla badli me) and never after that could she come anywhere even close to that.. She also lost her singing focus and became more performance oriented like Twinkle... Raktima however, was very unfortunate to be voted out as the first contestant in the finals, that too after a performace as good as 'Yeh haseen wadiyan'

What are you people talking about ????

HIMESH RESHAMMIYA sings his songs most effortlessly .
His face and hand movements are sooooooooo relaxed at the moment he sings . πŸ˜‰
In reality shows, i has to be Arijit Singh. I have never seen him screwing up his face even while striking the highest of notes.
Originally posted by SHUBHAMSG

What are you people talking about ????

HIMESH RESHAMMIYA sings his songs most effortlessly .
His face and hand movements are sooooooooo relaxed at the moment he sings . πŸ˜‰

why are u winking...

I am sorry, but I would not like to see a schizoid personality person with no expression on their face.

I hope when I see a singer on stage they have some expression on their face.

As long they are not closing their eyes the whole freaking time, I'd rather see some expression.

Botox , frozen faces have no personality.

All I know is the singer better sound good and be in sur.
For me effortless singing is singing in perfect sur, without any strain. If you close your eyes, you will be in for a smooth ride.

Abhi, fm_qazi ji, taken your comments on a stride. Maybe I did go overboard.

Will ensure that I act my age the next time !
No, none hard feelings at all.. πŸ˜†

I did get a bit carried away.. its hard to find faults with your fav..

Yesterday, a friend of mine said something about Rafi's singing, and I got so pissed off with him, it was just a comment about one of his songs which he thought wasn't that great.. but to me all of Rafi sahabs songs are the best !!!

when i got back home, he sent me the song.. I dont even know wat movie it is from..but the song was just so weird..n not the rafi i've heard and loved and respected and almost worshiped in o duniya ke rakhwale !

so..happens.. sorry for any harsh comments previously !
Edited by madhavir108 - 18 years ago
Originally posted by adwarakanath

Thanks, sorry from my side too. 😊

I am a Raffian too, Madhavi, and I couldn't believe my ears when i heard 'Navkalpana Navroop Se'

Rafi is 🀒 🀒 🀒 there....can't blame him, it's a horrible composition...with horribly non-poetic words and it's an insult to a classical composition 😑

Thats the songggggggggg !!!

Which movie is it from ? that song was just B A D !!

Oh I made my friend then listen to Duniya Ke Rakhwale, he changed his mind after that !!

and i see tat like the II forum too, the newbies seem to want their voice to be heard.. interestin..
meryebaap... kaha se aaye ho tum ?! πŸ˜›

nice comments though πŸ˜† πŸ˜†