Debate Mansion

Samz BDay debate: Wat duz it mean 2 b 18?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

hiii every1....im baq with another topicBig smile

my question this tyme is....WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE 18?

well as we all know 18 is a milestone age...there are a lot of rights and responsibilities attached to this age....it is a time where a person is stuck between adulthood and teenage....they want to enjoy the last years of ther teen while taking up the respoinnsibilities.....what do u think if meanz 2 b 18?...is it all fun and games?....do u think tht itz not tht diff than being 17 or 19 or any other age and tht it is just simply over rated?

and yea...4 da slow pplz out there....this is a debate dedicated 2 the birthday of our WORNDERFUL mod...2day (well itz past 12 in UK so i can say 2day but really wednesdayLOL)..is sam'z b-day..and this thread is dedicated to sam bcuz she is 1 of my closest frnedz here and also a grr8 mod

(guyz dont wish sam a happy b-day..this is 2 debate the values/responsibilities of being 18...if u wanna wish her...or read her b-day party story visit this thread: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=243132)

Edited by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~ - 29 March 2006 at 4:14pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Samz BDay debate: Wat duz it mean 2 b 18?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Lets all wish the Moderator of Debate Mansion and Members Lounge a very Happy Birthday . She is a very important part of DM . Without her we wouldn't have such a neat place to debate , hang out , have contests !!

SAMIE WISH YOU A GREAT 18TH BIRTHDAY !! Smile

Hey older debators plz do leave a word of advise with birthday wishes for Samie !! I'll be back with mine soon !!Wink

Edited by Aparna_BD - 28 March 2006 at 4:32pm

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
aparna di...u ssay u will b baq but thn u dun come baq...and dun wish her here wish her in da other thread..and imma start another thread 4 her l8er..thn imma give u ppl the link 2 tht as wel....wat can i do i luv mah sam 2 much Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

ok as 4 da debate...i think tht 18 is a very in btwn type of age...as i said b4 itz like a midlife crisis of beginnging of yuouth (did tht make ne sense?)

well @ 18 ppl r bidding farewell to their teenage years and beginnging adulthood....with adulthood comes responsibilites and and with responsibilities comes privlages.

it is the time in life when people are making descisions abuot their future and what they want to do with their life....it is a great time of a person's life bcuz they get to enjoy youth and act "adult"

PS: 1 year 10 months and 12 days later i can tell u what itz like 2 b 18 frm personal xperience Wink

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Samie, Wish you a very Happy Birthday! Hope you have great day today and always! Hug

Rindam

Rindam

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Samie, Thank you for all that you do to keep Debate Mansion up and running.

Neelu.RoX

IF-Rockerz

Neelu.RoX

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Samie! Tongue May all your wishes come true! Have a wonderful day!

Well, turning 18 is just part of the legal system. Because when u turn 18 u can vote and do adult like stuff. When u first turn 18, you just seem like now your independent, vs. when your 19, your so over the adulthood thing and want to go back to being a kid. Smile

I am not older then 18...so no advice from me samie Embarrassed

Aparna_BD

IF-Dazzler

Aparna_BD

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Lets see if i have any advise for you . Listen to that Bryan Adam song " 18 till i die" . Its got everything i want to say !! LOL

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:30am | IP Logged
I am not that old Wink Embarrassed , but i have been on 18 so the word of wisdome is... Enjoy your age to the fullest 'coz once it's gone you'll never get to be 18 again. So have fun, study hard as this is the best investment at this age, and have fun! Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top