India-Forums

New Member of the Week...~*Prinkzz4eva*~! (Page 4)

mallika_14 IF-Sizzlerz
mallika_14
mallika_14

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:52am | IP Logged
hey neha,
congratz...for being a motw..

my ques:
ur fav. food?
ur.fav. actor?
ur best firnd on i-f?(someone very special)
ur fav.music video?
do u have   boy friend?
let me think more.....hmmm...
Embarrassed

Miss.Netherland IF-Rockerz
Miss.Netherland
Miss.Netherland

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Heloooo...You dunno mmee..
I thinkkk LOL
But i dont also know you 2 ......

Friendsssssssssss???/

My Q's

1.Can you make cute sig 4 me ?

2.Why is your name pink4evaaa ?

3.Do you have Zee Tv ?

------

Kuuch zyada to nahi hai ?

Something 4 you :

----

Hope you like it ...

Miss.Netherlandd

Edited by Miss.Netherland - 29 March 2006 at 10:13am
Groovychick IF-Rockerz
Groovychick
Groovychick

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:48am | IP Logged
nehaaa!!!! Embarrassed
congrats on being motw sweety Hug
ahahaha..i'm too gd!! lol..i new u were gonna b motw when i saw khushi's post in ur shop Wink abt the template!! hehehe Smile
enjoy ur week on the hot seat!!

lub u loads

xXxTinaxXx
Urooj3k Goldie
Urooj3k
Urooj3k

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Originally posted by Urooj3k

[Urooj3k]

Hey...I tnk Puja alreadi aksed alll the questionz LOL <i think so tooLOLLOL....buh anywayz i htought of one...and will post rest later

Wat does Love mean for u ? Embarrassed

To me love means....
"Love is that first feeling you feel before all the bad stuff gets in the way."
MeaningOfLove1b
"When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love."
MeaningOfLove1b
"When someone loves you, the way she says your name is different. You know that your name is safe in her mouth."
MeaningOfLove1b
"Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other."
MeaningOfLove1b
"Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your french fries without making them give you any of theirs."
MeaningOfLove1b
"Love is when someone hurts you. And you get so mad but you don't yell at him because you know it would hurt his feelings."
MeaningOfLove1b
"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired."  

MeaningOfLove1b 
"Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen."
MeaningOfLove1b 

"When you tell someone something bad about yourself and you're scared she won't love you anymore. But then you get surprised because not only does she still love you, she loves you even more."
MeaningOfLove1b 

"Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday."
MeaningOfLove1b 
"Love is when mommy sees daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford."
MeaningOfLove1b 
"Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day"
MeaningOfLove1b
"When you're born and see your mommy for the first time.
MeaningOfLove1b 
"Love goes on even when you stop breathing and you pick up where you left off when you reach heaven."
MeaningOfLove1b
"You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget."
MeaningOfLove1b
"I let my big sister pick on me because my Mom says she only picks on me because she loves me. So I pick on my baby sister because I love her."

MeaningOfLove1b 
"When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you."

MeaningOfLove1b

"You never have to be lonely. There's always somebody to love, even if it's just a squirrel or a kitten."
MeaningOfLove1b

"You can break love, but it won't die.

Thnks fur the question uroojEmbarrassed

Take care,neha<3

awwwwwwwwwwww...Wow...Love one and each menain of love for u....Embarrassed.....hmmmmmmmmm....Tryin to think of sum new questionz.....LOL

lolzBig smilewhich one was ur fav.??...i really liked...

"When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you."

"You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget."

"Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day" 

"When you're born and see your mommy for the first time.

okiez....betta be bak wit sum new questions!WinkLOL

byesss

xoxox

Neha<3

Love is that first feeling you feel before all the bad stuff gets in the way."

hey.....Luved this one ^.......(used it as my MSN nick....srryEmbarrassedOuch)......Here r sum new questionz:

1)Who is the one person you love more than anything in this world?

2)What would u look for in a guy?

**styll thinkin of more***

Jia IF-Rockerz
Jia
Jia

-

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

[sweet_kp]

Congrats Neha!

I dont know you that well, but I would love to get to know to you. i have said this to only a few ppl(neha (sweetrani_neha), bunty, n deepthi) in kyunki forum, that i loved being a part of the kyunki forum, the first couple of months that i was watching the show and was on IF. i really miss all the fun i had. there are only a few members that i remember from there and one of em is u. Embarrassed so, there couldnt be a better time to ask this... mujhse dosti karogi?Embarrassed

omg...awwwww...thts rlly VERyy sweetHug...n i'd TOTALY love to be ur friend yaar!...u seem liek a rlly nicee personBig smileHugThnks for all the sweet words

ok here are my questions, are u ready to be grilled?Tongueokie...LOL

the date and time right now? Tuesday, March 28,2006 (9:03)

your favorite coffee (if u drink any)dun drink coffee...but i like cappuccinos...french vanilla!Big smile

your favorite movie

Bunty aur babli n salaam namste

your fav actor (bolly and holly)

{Bolly- abhishek bachchanEmbarrassed} {Holly-will smithBig smile}

your fav actress (bolly and hollywood)

{Bolly-priyanka chopra..afcourseEmbarrassed} {Holly-umm..hard to pic one..but i like ashlee simpson, Sarah michelle gellar, anne hattaway}

your fav time pass (besides IF)

I love dancingg & shopping!!!!Big smile

are you enjoying being a viewbie for kyunki..section?

lolz...its fun..Wink

your first frnd on IF?

saaphire....havent talked to her fur a while tho...after tht it was sweetzzzz(sweetrani-neha)Big smile

your fav ice cream?

rocky roadBig smile

your fav chocolate (name like...MnM's)?

and...

yummm!!Big smile

favorite music band?

band...i like pussycat dollsBig smile...others singers..ashlee simpson, kellly klarkson..Wink

5 fav songs

hindi :Right here right now, humto bhai jaise hain, meter down, say na say na, chak de punjabi, mama told meBig smile

English: So sick (ne-yo), beep(PCD), when i'm gone(eminem), Everytime we touch(cascada), shake tht ass(eminem)Big smile

favorite all time bollywood movie

Bunty aur babli all the way!!!Big smile

favorite hollywood movie

changes all the timeErmm...rite now..she's the man..cuz i jus saw it 2day..lolLOL

favorite snack

oreosBig smile

favorite book

book?...umm..i dun read a lot...Embarrassedonli like magazines...lol...i noe i noe..i'm stupid.lolLOL

what grade are u in?

i'm in gr.9Big smile

i know u still have a lot of time to think about it, but what do u want to do in the future...like do u wanna be a doc...or something else?

hmmm...theres lots of things...havent chosen one yetLOLLOLokie...singer, teacher, traveler personBig smile

forums that u regularly visit on IF?

KSBKBT section and avatar section, ML n viewbies section the most!Wink

any sports u play...

I play basket ballBig smile

fav board/comp game

dun have a fav board gameConfused...theyre all lame...lol...okie..this one computer game i rmr playing it was called...best friends..it was cuteBig smile

favorite color

pink, blue, orange, green(all bright colors)Big smile

favorite subject

hmmm..fav?...none of the above..lolLOL....okie...math it aiteTongue

describe a teacher that u love and will always remember his teaching/him/her

My math teacher...i had him the last 2 yrs. he was so awesome..n funni..n we'd watch movies all classLOLLOLit was awesomeCool

describe a regular day in your life

okie...i get up...get ready fur skool...go to skool...cum bak.get a snack..go on IF fur a couple of hrs...then i have dance practice..usually...or like a friend calls...we talk fur like an hr or so..then my da yells at me to get off the phone...n yah..

eat.sleep.repeat.Wink

ur all time favorite siggi

u mean...like a all time fav. tht i made or jus ani..?

okie...heres my fav. tht ive made..

and...

favorite abhishek (did u know im engaged to him..are u jealous?Tongue)  movie

fav abhi movie wud be....Bunty aur babli afcourse...n then bluffmaster!Winkoyee!...engaged???...thts okie...but i'm already married to him...1 step ahead of u girlfriend!Wink

favorite priyanka movie

Fav. priyanka movie wud be....hmm..this is hard..theres a whole bunch..i like barsaat..she was so cute in tht, n then theres mujhse shaadi karoge n karam!Wink

are u grilled enough for the day...or do u want more?Tongue

lolzz....acha...u got more?? bring it!!....

time right now?

9:45LOL

thats it, ur done...ur free to go...over...khatam..Tongue 

phew!!....LOLjus jkingTongue

i hope you enjoyed answering the questions.Embarrassed Really did...thnkoozHug n cum agin!Big smileLOL thnks fur the wonderful questionsBig smile

love,

Khair

45 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow, thank u takin sooo much time to reply to my totallly random questions.

i love those chocolates too, my fav is fero rocher (sp?), toblerone and cadburyWink. ooooo im in love with the abhi siggi...can i take it if bunty is not using it?Tongue...ok kiddinLOL

yup, im soon gonna marry him (abhi)...u dunno...lekin he is plannin to give u a divorce..Ouch...LOL...j/k...we will both take care of himLOL

hmm...yummmmmy oreo cookies...i need to get em now.Tongue

thanks once again, neha --- meri dost!Embarrassed

love ya,Hug
khair

~*Prinkzz4eva*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puja265

[puja265]

congo... i have wierdo questions soo be ready thnks....lol...me ready!..bring it on!LOL

1. DO u like me? well..i dun rrly noe u very well...but yupp...i'm shure ur a very swwet person...btw i think ur prettyEmbarrassedBig smile thnx
2. Do u luv I-F? totally!!
3. Whats the most daring thing u ever did? can't think of oneErmm
4. Whats the sweetest thing neone ever did for u? well...all my friends got together n gave me a  surprise b-day party last yr. since...i neva got to celebrate it cuz my grandpa recently past awayOuch...it was like a whole month late...LOLbut i thought tht was rlly sweetEmbarrassed awwwwww.... im sooo sorryCry its okieSmile
5. Who was your first friend on I-F?
  my first friend was if i can remember..her name was sapphire...Big smile

1. Whats ur fave song? hmm..at the mmt i luv...meterrrr down!!..down, down, down ,down, down....LOL I like dat song 2...hehhe
2. Whats ur fave movie? well...2day i went to go watch..she's the man....it was rlllllyyy funny!Big smile cool i wanna c it u shud see it..its hilariousss!!!LOL

3. Whats ur fave season? summer all the way!Wink me 2
4. Whats ur fave day of the year? Last day of skooool!LOL Yeaaaaa

1. Do you like shopping? afcourseeeeeeeeeBig smileLOL
2. Whats ur fave accessory? purseWink
3. Do you like sprite? lolzz....yuppBig smileLOLLOL

More questions
1. Do u like corn?
yuppLOL
2. DO u like tea? noDead
3. If yes to the above questions, then do u like ur corn with ur tea? hell no...lolLOL
4. Do you like brocolli? yeaaaaBig smile
5. Do you like peas? eww...no!Dead
6. Do you like ur peas with your tea? lolzzz....noLOLLOL
7. Do you like ur brocolli with ur tea? hmm..gonna have to think abt tht...lolzzzzzLOLLOL
8. Do you like carrots? yeaaaWink
9. Do you like gingerbread cookie? its aiteTongue
10. DO you like ur gingerbread cookies with ur milk or with tea? with milkWink

Carrots with tea or milk? none of the aboveLOLLOL
11. What do u think of these questions? hmmm....LOLLOL - told u i had wierdo questions

1. Do u like chocolatte chip cookies? Yes!!!...my favBig smile
2. If yes, then wat do u like better- the chocolate chips or the cookies? the chocolate chips afcourseLOL
4. Whats ur fave indian food? I like butter chicken...is tht considered indian food..they have it at indian restrauntsErmm
5. What ur fave food in general? I luv....chickenLOL....chicken pizza, chicken ceaser saladBig smilen..umm...i lovee fruitsss!Big smilewatermelon, strwberries...n umm...umm...cherries..yumm!Big smile
6. DO u think john abraham is hott? yupp..not as hot as abhiiiiLOLEmbarrassed
7. Who do u think is da sexiiest actor? Abhishekkk bachchan!!Big smileBig smileEmbarrassed
8. Which star would u like 2 marry? Abhishek bachchannnnnLOL
9. Which actor/ actress would u luv 2 meet? I'd luv to meet priyanka chopra becoz she's sucha a sweet person..n my fav. actress...i'd luv to meet herWink
10. Whats ur fave kind of indian cloths?I like....suits...in bright colors..heheBig smile 

lolz...thnks pujaa fur the very "original" questions!Hug

love,neha<3 ur welcome n they r original i made em up all by my selfBig smile

[/QUOTE]

hehe...kooolio!Big smile

~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sikh Kuri

Congrats neha!!!

i will post my questions soon!

thnksss!!Big smile..me will be waiting!WinkHug

~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

[malkanoor]

hey neha congratz Clap i dont exactly know u so my first question is ... thnks so much noor!!!Big smile
wanna be friendz Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ???? totaly!!Hug...wowie..i like this MOTW thing..i get to make so many new friends..eheheLOLEmbarrassed

day or night day
pepsi or cola pepsi
rose or orchids rose
ganga or damini ganga
tanya or nandini Nandini
describe ur self in 5 wordz ! i am so so koolLOLLOLLOL[5words]LOL jus jk'in....hmmm...5 words...kind, randomLOL,fun,creativeWinkn friendly
one thing u love the most hmm..i dunno...yaar..whi dun u answer this fur me?Wink
one thing u hate the most! 2 faced pplAngry

Noor

Thnks fur the questions noor..had fun answering them!Big smile<3

Take care,neha

Go to top