Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

OMG...u guyz wont believe this!!!!!!! (Page 8)

umi82990 IF-Sizzlerz
umi82990
umi82990

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing!!! Wink...they have announced it on aag tak...and i think headlines today...but thanks for sharing because you told us first about the news....

cutejohn Groupbie
cutejohn
cutejohn

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 1:24am | IP Logged
i m happppppppppy ...... cuz of this wonderful news!! hope they get along well!
Tanya Rockz Senior Member
Tanya Rockz
Tanya Rockz

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 3:07am | IP Logged
mmmmmm...thanks..thats it i can say!
to 'cutejohn' : i love ur avtar. priety looks sooo damn cute as well as pretty!
MNMS Goldie
MNMS
MNMS

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 11:51am | IP Logged

well its good... some landed somewhere at least... LOL

if we talk abt abhishek's previous affairs... 1st of all i heard abt him n kareena... then karishma   Confused   .. then came preity zinta (i just don't know how much of this is true.. Dead Confused im talking abt the gossip i heard).. afterwards rani .. then dippinitta (model) and now aishwarya !!! Confused
ok now aish.... first of all akshaye khanna.. then salman khan.. then vivek oberoi... and now Abhishek... pheeewww Tongue Confused !!

and then rani .... i heard of her's and karan johar LOL ( now he calls her as a sister kid LOL ..can u imagine that LOL )....then govinda.. then her statement "if srk wasn't married then i would have proposed him!!" (wonder wht happened to gauri khan Confused ... i know.. she there n then signed her for chalte chalte LOL ).. then abhishek... and now latest buzz... none other than ADITYA CHOPRA ...(now im thinking of aditya chopra calling her as his sister Wink LOL )

i literally can't understand bollywood relationships.. and i've even heard of the latest break-up of aish and abhi on the tv.. Confused

ALL I CAN SAY IS: Stern Smile

Edited by MNMS - 06 April 2006 at 11:56am
Kripa_neha IF-Dazzler
Kripa_neha
Kripa_neha

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Wacko
saniyaa IF-Dazzler
saniyaa
saniyaa

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanya Rockz

mmmmmm...thanks..thats it i can say!
to 'cutejohn' : i love ur avtar. priety looks sooo damn cute as well as pretty!
THANX A LOT 4 DA COMPLIMENT,ACTUALLY I MADE IT 4 CUTEJOHNTongue
Hazardous IF-Rockerz
Hazardous
Hazardous

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
I can't believe Abhi's marrying that ugly Aish. Angry She's such a show-off and she thinks she's the best but she sucks,Rani Mukherji is getting waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy popular than that show-off aish.I hope a miracle happens and abhi breaks his marriage with Aish Big smile Big smile ,If that happend,I would be the happiest person on Earth. Big smile Big smile Big smile
cutejohn Groupbie
cutejohn
cutejohn

Posted: 07 April 2006 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MNMS

well its good... some landed somewhere at least... LOL

if we talk abt abhishek's previous affairs... 1st of all i heard abt him n kareena... then karishma   Confused   .. then came preity zinta (i just don't know how much of this is true.. Dead Confused im talking abt the gossip i heard).. afterwards rani .. then dippinitta (model) and now aishwarya !!! Confused
ok now aish.... first of all akshaye khanna.. then salman khan.. then vivek oberoi... and now Abhishek... pheeewww Tongue Confused !!

and then rani .... i heard of her's and karan johar LOL ( now he calls her as a sister kid LOL ..can u imagine that LOL )....then govinda.. then her statement "if srk wasn't married then i would have proposed him!!" (wonder wht happened to gauri khan Confused ... i know.. she there n then signed her for chalte chalte LOL ).. then abhishek... and now latest buzz... none other than ADITYA CHOPRA ...(now im thinking of aditya chopra calling her as his sister Wink LOL )

i literally can't understand bollywood relationships.. and i've even heard of the latest break-up of aish and abhi on the tv.. Confused

ALL I CAN SAY IS: Stern Smile

people should be like priety or lara cuz they have chose their bf's out of the industry which does not cause trouble to any of theirs fans.....i wish ash would do this!

Go to top