Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
thanks for sharing!!! πŸ˜‰...they have announced it on aag tak...and i think headlines today...but thanks for sharing because you told us first about the news....
cutejohn thumbnail
i m happppppppppy ...... cuz of this wonderful news!! hope they get along well!
Tanya Rockz thumbnail
mmmmmm...thanks..thats it i can say!
to 'cutejohn' : i love ur avtar. priety looks sooo damn cute as well as pretty!
MNMS thumbnail

well its good... some landed somewhere at least... πŸ˜†

if we talk abt abhishek's previous affairs... 1st of all i heard abt him n kareena... then karishma   πŸ˜•   .. then came preity zinta (i just don't know how much of this is true.. 🀒 πŸ˜• im talking abt the gossip i heard).. afterwards rani .. then dippinitta (model) and now aishwarya !!! πŸ˜•
ok now aish.... first of all akshaye khanna.. then salman khan.. then vivek oberoi... and now Abhishek... pheeewww πŸ˜› πŸ˜• !!

and then rani .... i heard of her's and karan johar πŸ˜† ( now he calls her as a sister kid πŸ˜† ..can u imagine that πŸ˜† )....then govinda.. then her statement "if srk wasn't married then i would have proposed him!!" (wonder wht happened to gauri khan πŸ˜• ... i know.. she there n then signed her for chalte chalte πŸ˜† ).. then abhishek... and now latest buzz... none other than ADITYA CHOPRA ...(now im thinking of aditya chopra calling her as his sister πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† )

i literally can't understand bollywood relationships.. and i've even heard of the latest break-up of aish and abhi on the tv.. πŸ˜•

ALL I CAN SAY IS: 😳

Edited by MNMS - 18 years ago
saniyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanya Rockz

mmmmmm...thanks..thats it i can say!
to 'cutejohn' : i love ur avtar. priety looks sooo damn cute as well as pretty!

THANX A LOT 4 DA COMPLIMENT,ACTUALLY I MADE IT 4 CUTEJOHNπŸ˜›
Hazardous thumbnail
I can't believe Abhi's marrying that ugly Aish. 😑 She's such a show-off and she thinks she's the best but she sucks,Rani Mukherji is getting waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy popular than that show-off aish.I hope a miracle happens and abhi breaks his marriage with Aish πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ ,If that happend,I would be the happiest person on Earth. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
cutejohn thumbnail

Originally posted by: MNMS

well its good... some landed somewhere at least... πŸ˜†

if we talk abt abhishek's previous affairs... 1st of all i heard abt him n kareena... then karishma   πŸ˜•   .. then came preity zinta (i just don't know how much of this is true.. 🀒 πŸ˜• im talking abt the gossip i heard).. afterwards rani .. then dippinitta (model) and now aishwarya !!! πŸ˜•
ok now aish.... first of all akshaye khanna.. then salman khan.. then vivek oberoi... and now Abhishek... pheeewww πŸ˜› πŸ˜• !!

and then rani .... i heard of her's and karan johar πŸ˜† ( now he calls her as a sister kid πŸ˜† ..can u imagine that πŸ˜† )....then govinda.. then her statement "if srk wasn't married then i would have proposed him!!" (wonder wht happened to gauri khan πŸ˜• ... i know.. she there n then signed her for chalte chalte πŸ˜† ).. then abhishek... and now latest buzz... none other than ADITYA CHOPRA ...(now im thinking of aditya chopra calling her as his sister πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† )

i literally can't understand bollywood relationships.. and i've even heard of the latest break-up of aish and abhi on the tv.. πŸ˜•

ALL I CAN SAY IS: 😳

people should be like priety or lara cuz they have chose their bf's out of the industry which does not cause trouble to any of theirs fans.....i wish ash would do this!
Janib thumbnail
i think aish is just a fake
and abhi could do far better than
this - someone not connected with the
industry at all.
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: himesh_gay

I can't believe Abhi's marrying that ugly Aish. 😑 She's such a show-off and she thinks she's the best but she sucks,Rani Mukherji is getting waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy popular than that show-off aish.I hope a miracle happens and abhi breaks his marriage with Aish πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ ,If that happend,I would be the happiest person on Earth. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

I hope that the miracle of which u are thinking abt does not happen...BTW rite now u r the most jealous person on earth...and i m the most happiest person on earth for this is the best news for meee....may they both marry soon...gud luk to both of them...