Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samilia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
it's your problem

if Abhi loves Aish and not Rani what's your Problem ?

Hein ?
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i knew that they were goin to get married buh thanx neway
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
abhishek deserves aish for doing this! 😡 😡 😡 abhi ...i like u...say liked u...didnt expect this from u!

but afterall..its his life...i juss hope aish doesnot pull any tricks on his at least...afetrall...he is the son of the big boss(like lara dutta said-":acting mein toh hm sabke bap lagte hai 😉 😳 ") amitabh Bachchan....hope abhi is not treated like vivek! 😆 😆
fire_on_ice thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG!! THIS IS SOOO NOT FAIR! First we hear rumors of their marraiage and then Abhi announced that he is not getting married to Aish n that they are only friends ... n now this !!! ABHI IM DISAPPOINTED! NOOO FAIRRR!!
fire_on_ice thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS.ATTITUDE

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Yah SHADI nahiiiiiii husaktiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

😆

I AGREE .... yeh meri marzi ke khailaf hai ... bilkul nahin ... main raazi nahin hoon!!😆😆

lil miz thumbnail

emm...2 be honest i dun really care!!😕.....thanx anyway

Edited by lil miz - 18 years ago
xChandnix thumbnail
whoa! cool hope it's true cos then it will be fun
missspriyaaa thumbnail
OH really?? wow.. never knew that!

But ehh... I guess.. good for them! 😛
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well their wedding will be "THE BEST WEDDING OF THE DECADE".I hope they bith get married soon.
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fear_of_luv

ok this is crap 🤢 april fool bahut door hai so stop spreading these news . abhishek bachan is half ash's age budhi ghodi aur lal lagam 😡 abhihek ko shadi karni ho to i think he would enought decency to annouce it in front of hi family and his family would never approve of ash .they are a respectable family and would like a daughter in law to be someone respectable and not some girl who has such weird history ,vivek sallu etc ...

listen dun say anything like that abt ASH..u said sum thing abt ash life history so i would like to remind u that abhishek waz also in affair wid karishma kapoor...so they both hav their own pasts..n haan his family likes HER infact jiya bachan want him to marry her n amit ji also likes n admires her alot...so stop bad mouthing abt her...dun say anything abt the person whom u dun know personally...has she harmed those who says that they can't stand wid her...if u all dun like her n cant stand wid her so i would like to request k baithay raho 😆😆aus k saath kharay honay k liye bht saal lag jain gai tum jaisay logon ko jo kisi ko accha to keh nahi saktay to bura hi kehtay rehtay hain...u guyz are really too much...😡 Edited by komalash - 18 years ago