Frequent Posters

Maha21 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: bzzr

beauty and a beast.lol

who is beauty and who is beast? 😛
DivaSimi01 thumbnail
Aree Yaar, April Fools day ko abhi time hai. :) So when is the Shaadi. Afterall, Shaadi kai card mein date to hota hai, na?
sukh thumbnail
😆 aprail fool is not here yet.. 😳
cute_apple thumbnail
abhishek bachchan is mine!!
😭
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
I knew dat Abhi n Ash were going to get married. But I didnt know its reallly gunna happen. I mean it was on da news n stuff. But datz just sick.

Ash is just a player. 🤢 😡
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cute_apple

aish is 31
abhi is 30

So? It isn't like she is 13 years older than him! They are just a few months apart in age if you look realistically since she was born in November 1975 and he in Februray 1976. No big deal since actuarially women outlive men. 😕 😕 😕
naz05 thumbnail
wait have the parents given there consent i heard amithab didnt want the girl to be younger than abhishek so...........
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naz05

wait have the parents given there consent i heard amithab didnt want the girl to be younger than abhishek so...........

WHat ? Amitabh DIDNT want the girl to be YOuNGer than Abhishek? heh, ash ka jaado chal gaya ! wht's wrong with Big B ??

And whether they are getting married or not .. they would make a turn off jodi... I think ash looked the best with salmaan.  And abhi and Rani look the best together ..

sigh .. You just broke my heart 😭 Edited by glamourous - 18 years ago
cute_apple thumbnail
Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

So? It isn't like she is 13 years older than him! They are just a few months apart in age if you look realistically since she was born in November 1975 and he in Februray 1976. No big deal since actuarially women outlive men. 😕 😕 😕

Ash is F***** old
-- She's got wrinckles on her face!
and abhi looks so damn young! he is good with rani!!
naz05 thumbnail
i know they wont listen,
and amitabh wantd a religous grl who is from the industry but he doesnt want A S***G,
I THE FACT IS HE DIFENATLY WAND SUM1 YOUNGER THAN HIM I KNOW 4 A FACT