KAVYANJALI - NEW NAME!

kavyshuggo thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Firstly, i cant believe that Ekta is letting Kavya go from the show .. im really cross about that WTF!!!! he made the show a hit and now she moved him onto another show ..... incidently i dont get that channel here in UK i dont think its available (if it is then someone let me know how i get it!) ...

Secondly ... is she planning on changing the name of the show??if so to what???????????????

Thirdly ... everyone has waited since summer last year, after they got divorced to get back together again, and finally when they do ... she gonna kill him off .....

Fourthly ... how comes we never got to see Kavya and Anjali  enjoy the whole married being together scenes .... the misunderstandings outwayed their romantic scenes that we all eagerly awaited anxiously for day in day out!!!! uffffffooooooo

Finally.... whats the point in carrying on the show if the lead is made to leave ....

*** this is just my opinion ... im not trying to upset anyone etc if i have then i apologise!!! ***

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harleen grewal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yah.....ekta 😡 😡 SHe always does that first she makes a great couple and then she separates them!!!!!!!!!! 😡 😡
Neira_87 thumbnail
Yep I so agree wiv ya! I dont see da point in da show if dey kill Kavya off (hu is da lead actor) and den callin da show 'KAVYANJALI'!!
I mean HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EKTA where is reality ans SENSE in ur shows!! 😕
AISHA22 thumbnail
yeh ur absolutely right!! she takes the bloody piss!!! pathetic!! i aint even gonna bother watchin it now!! the whole story was based on kavya n anjali, what the hell , whats the point now if the lead character has gone.............
kitty468 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its kekta's views n logic on marriage n life. she under a huge misunderstanding herself.
Noor.T thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it shall remian kavyanjali in the show and in our hearts and for ekta ! i hate her ! 😭
kavyshuggo thumbnail
BUT its like the show was created with these two characters KAVYA and ANJALI ..... !!!! started of freakish, when she had ANJALI as a twin ... ANJUM ... playing serious mind games etc,

Now she killing off the lead and expecting people to carry on watching ..... well i sure wont be watching once she kills him off ....

shes' clever that Ekta .... she realised Eijaz popularity and thus, taken him out of KA to put him into KHNK .. as a lead, so that we watch that show ... cos she has the KA ratings where she wants them ...

I dont understand what her concept of married life or a marriage is .... you'd think that her father marrying her mother and being married for god knows how many years would make her understand the importance of marriage ... but she got a strange concept of the whole thing. However, i appreciate its just a drama etc and is for entertainment but, there has to be an element of reality so that the viewers can relate to a certain extent ...

SIMPLE AS ... EKTA .. stop talking CRAP and LEAVE KAVYA in the show ... he is akhir the person who helped make the show!!!
cute doll thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think dat kavy might come back(in the show)after about 20 or 15 years cause he is is the main hero in the cereial. 😊
QueenE thumbnail
kekta wont know what hit her - this serial will go down and the only members who will be watching it will probably be Iqbal's fans.

All I can say she is a fool. Sorry but i am mad and angry.

Esti aunty
kyph03 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi
aliya say
that you are so right kavyshuggo
ekta willl channge the name and the peole to ,
or what else she might change,
i am not likeing thius at alll
later 😭