Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Oh My God!!!! (Page 3)

apux IF-Rockerz
apux
apux

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by admail_bd

Originally posted by premanoj

I hope that his parents don't support him too....

Oh I bet they will!! Shailendra's career will be in trouble so he would try to get Sharad off the case. Kamini has always said nasty things about Mukti...she will not believe anyone.

His parents are definitely gonna support Sharad...they are gonna hide Sharad's crimes....they don't give a damn about a girl's izzat.....even if all the proof will come out, they will still deny deny deny....

Dazzler23 IF-Dazzler
Dazzler23
Dazzler23

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
he iz a bitch!!!!!! LOL
vishucool IF-Dazzler
vishucool
vishucool

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blueash

LOL He is Cool LOL

what!Confusedhe is disgusting!Angry

vishucool IF-Dazzler
vishucool
vishucool

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ronitfan1

he iz a bitch!!!!!! LOL

LOLLOLa ba***rd u mean!LOL

miss unknown Senior Member
miss unknown
miss unknown

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:38am | IP Logged
u r rite sharad is SICKKKKKKKKKK. Ud is betetr. 100 times beter.
lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by just4coll

I'm not sure he actually intended to rape her again. It was more likely scare tactics, something like "go away and don't open ur mouth again, and u'll be ok, else i'll get a bunch of guys and we'll gang rape you" or something. But poor Mukti, this is the 2nd time she's been surrounded by guys who were out to do something to her (scare her actually... not that she knew that all they were trying...) remember Prem and Karan, a long long time ago???

But yeah, UD is just abt a notch above. Not too much though. After all he pulled off a similar stunt remember. The diff being he was less sinister. And he's never been so desperate that he can't get a concious girl to sleep with him Wink

i disagree , i feel if prerna hadnt cum , mukti wud hav bin gangraped ... and ud and karan never meant to rape her , it was lyk ragging and eveteasing lyk how it sumtyms happns in colleges ...

ghod , yesterdays episode made me feel sick to the stomach ... i dint even watch the the first half properly , i kept switching over to zoom and channel V ......

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Originally posted by just4coll

I'm not sure he actually intended to rape her again. It was more likely scare tactics, something like "go away and don't open ur mouth again, and u'll be ok, else i'll get a bunch of guys and we'll gang rape you" or something. But poor Mukti, this is the 2nd time she's been surrounded by guys who were out to do something to her (scare her actually... not that she knew that all they were trying...) remember Prem and Karan, a long long time ago???

But yeah, UD is just abt a notch above. Not too much though. After all he pulled off a similar stunt remember. The diff being he was less sinister. And he's never been so desperate that he can't get a concious girl to sleep with him Wink

i disagree , i feel if prerna hadnt cum , mukti wud hav bin gangraped ... and ud and karan never meant to rape her , it was lyk ragging and eveteasing lyk how it sumtyms happns in colleges ...

ghod , yesterdays episode made me feel sick to the stomach ... i dint even watch the the first half properly , i kept switching over to zoom and channel V ......

you are right. i feel that this time, mukti WOULD have been gang-raped if prerna hadn't turned up. sharad's intentions were more sinister than Karan and UD's. They just wanted to embarrass and humiliate her, like ragging or eve-teasing as goes on in colleges...Sharad and his "Gulaal Gunde" were a tad scarier and more intense and would have seriously harmed her if prerna hadn't turned up.

Raindrop Goldie
Raindrop
Raindrop

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:02am | IP Logged
You Only call a Girl a B Censored
LOL
Yeah but whatever he has been doing it just WRONG WRONG WRONG!
GROSS!
Sharad is Gay!
Angry

Anjali

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index