India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Oh My God!!!! (Page 2)

sonia_69 Goldie
sonia_69
sonia_69

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
i no eh..it was tottaly disgustin.....i couldn't think sharad would u no go dat down....but now i Know u.d is way better den sharad......... i mean u.d doesn't rape any gurl...he sleeps with that gurl with her own permission..if that gurl wants tooo ...not liek u.d presuress any gurl or aything...ya he has bad habit of drinkin...but hey who doesn't u.d just does it lil overboard...lol

anjaani Groupbie
anjaani
anjaani

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
yea sharad crossed his limits..the way he laughed wen mukhti started running..omg he shud be given the worst punishment..
premanoj Goldie
premanoj
premanoj

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
I hope that his parents don't support him too....
ILuvPrachiDesai IF-Rockerz
ILuvPrachiDesai
ILuvPrachiDesai

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
SHARAD'S ROLE DEPENDS ON EKTA MAAI YAARON Embarrassed
zayedlover Groupbie
zayedlover
zayedlover

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
I agree, Sharad is disgusting! I think he should f*&^** himself. He pisses me out, trying to rape mukti again. She is so cute looking, how could even think about that, DISGUSTING!
just4coll Senior Member
just4coll
just4coll

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
I'm not sure he actually intended to rape her again. It was more likely scare tactics, something like "go away and don't open ur mouth again, and u'll be ok, else i'll get a bunch of guys and we'll gang rape you" or something. But poor Mukti, this is the 2nd time she's been surrounded by guys who were out to do something to her (scare her actually... not that she knew that all they were trying...) remember Prem and Karan, a long long time ago???

But yeah, UD is just abt a notch above. Not too much though. After all he pulled off a similar stunt remember. The diff being he was less sinister. And he's never been so desperate that he can't get a concious girl to sleep with him Wink
gauri_hiten IF-Dazzler
gauri_hiten
gauri_hiten

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
That bas***d Sharad.I can't believe that he is gonna rape Mukti with his frenz Angry He is totally pathetic
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premanoj

I hope that his parents don't support him too....

Oh I bet they will!! Shailendra's career will be in trouble so he would try to get Sharad off the case. Kamini has always said nasty things about Mukti...she will not believe anyone.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index