Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Oh My God!!!!

premanoj Goldie
premanoj
premanoj

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Hey guys

I am totally pissed off at sharadAngry. Oh my God!!!! did u guys see today's episode??? I mean, come on!, sharad was acting like a bas***d in the previous episodes but in today's episode he was such a b***h. Can u believe it that he was gonna rape mukti with his friendsShocked?!? I was so mad at him. He just crossed the limit of a bad guy now. I mean then yudi is much better than him. Wat do u guys think?? Post ur comments.

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Really yaar! I am just SO pissed off at whatever is happening in KZK. I hate the moment where Sharad entered the storyline..Gupta- send your nephew away yaar!!

HE IS DISGUSTINGLY PATHETIC!!! I wish Prem was NOT with him!!!
suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
More proof hes a coward. He had 2 have ten other guys 2 rape mukti wit him. Or he probely knew prena wud turn up an was scared that if he didn't have atleast that many people wit him 4 protection, she wud beat 2 death.
madiha_17 IF-Sizzlerz
madiha_17
madiha_17

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Ud was alwayz better than sharad, this sharad pissed me off!!I hate him yaar he is such a.. God!!! Angry
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
yaar i agreed i w8ing for the day every1 is the basu and bajaj house beat the crap out of him
blueash IF-Rockerz
blueash
blueash

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
LOL He is Cool LOL
marathi/pride Groupbie
marathi/pride
marathi/pride

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
sharad is bad..i mean hez worse than the bad guy! he gone beyond teh limit. and wt was wid rapin mukti agen! daz grosss...well atleast prerna will help her out and hopefully so will anurag and bajaj.
irtaza IF-Dazzler
irtaza
irtaza

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
yaa udi is beter than sharad. Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index