Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

cvs sharpen your pen & open your brain (Page 3)

allura Senior Member
allura
allura

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged

WE DONT EXPECT ASHU TO CONFESS SO EASY-----WE DONT EXPECT NIDHI TO GO RUNNING TO HIM---BUT---
Is it crime to expect to see my lead pair together in a frame????? R th makers nt turning off viewers wid repeated negativity??? Mallu...sultry sue...anjies narrow minded n unidirectional advice????

Th theme ..th show ...th MINIMAL trps r coz of Ashni...if that wish
isnt fulfilled...trps n cvs can happily call it a day...
@bold-I agree wod u Tanu di,we have the RIGHT to c our lead pair in ONE FRAME.I am seriously disappointed wid anjie...tho shez da BFF f Nidz but shez mkin her more sad and mkin her confused...I haven't seen Nidz gvn anyother expresion otherthan crying,glaring at Ashuand remaining serious

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1Armu4evartmsJuneli

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
I don't think I'm going to watch it next week. Why should I? AshNi's story takes 1 step forward and 10 steps backwards...I can deal with AshNi having troubles but this 3rd wheel...this triangle which I'm starting to believe will surely happen...is unacceptable...I don't even know why they're planning on showing this...WHY!?!?!?

Ashu's character sketch so far shows he's not the type of person who will fight for Nidhi...who will woo Nidhi...this is the most crushing setback for him...this is a big heartbreak...when she leaves him in another dude's arms...how will he recover from it??? I think he won't go back into his old shell...he'll go into a brand new one...his dialogues yesterday..."I miss Nidhi...I miss her"...were proof...he's suffering as it is...and I DONT want Ashu-Rohan to meet...that's SO corny and unrealistic...WHO'S ROHAN!?!??! He's nobody!

This entire track is crap...it's bull. AshNi are never in the same frame...gone are the days...even the camera doesn't show them in the same frame...even if they're together...this show has LOST IT.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1bhalobasaArmu4evaLizzieBennettrtmsdaffodil81Juneli

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Beautiful post soccer...totally agree..Cvs hv lost direction n focus completely...they r lost in de whole trp turmoil ...on one side wanting to strech th Love Trck n Trying to get Trps...but seems its a self defeating mission coz all i see is a great cause gone wrong..
From th first week..th coat scene..Ashni chemistry was seen...th cvs went fr overkill by mkng nidhi flutter around ashu like a fly...n trps din go up...
Suddenly they thot a younger actor culd pep up th show n gt one...bt again it was a mess coz frm whch angle n y rohan wuld b a cupid defies all logic
WE DONT EXPECT ASHU TO CONFESS SO EASY-----WE DONT EXPECT NIDHI TO GO RUNNING TO HIM---BUT---
Is it crime to expect to see my lead pair together in a frame????? R th makers nt turning off viewers wid repeated negativity??? Mallu...sultry sue...anjies narrow minded n unidirectional advice????

Th theme ..th show ...th MINIMAL trps r coz of Ashni...if that wish isnt fulfilled...trps n cvs can happily call it a day...

agree tanu...
it's a love story ...how is love gonna bloom if they don't face each other spend time together...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaJuneli

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Yanku...thts wat my worry is...ashu isnt gonna even think of wooing her nymore...given how he sees her wid a more compatible guy.. ! Seeing nidhi shirking off his company like this y wuld he even attempt to woo her??? :s
Cvs will either kill ashus characteristic n mk him go silly or rohan mahatma ji will do sumthing..

rtmsyanks28

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
yanks 28..m with u...
i loved age difference plot...more ever i fell for ashni ...and MB/KK  brought this unseen fiery chemistry  but if they thinking of  putting third person...they will totally ruin the flavor of show...

rtmsyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Yanku...thts wat my worry is...ashu isnt gonna even think of wooing her nymore...given how he sees her wid a more compatible guy.. ! Seeing nidhi shirking off his company like this y wuld he even attempt to woo her??? :s
Cvs will either kill ashus characteristic n mk him go silly or rohan mahatma ji will do sumthing..

apne hi haathon se is show ko barbad kar rhe hain...CT...literally...chopping away at this beautiful love story bit by bit...basically ...AshNi will never be together pre-marriage...

Also- what's with the camera work lately? I was appalled last night in the final scene where Ashu's sitting at the same table as Nidhi...but all we're seeing are closeups...their faces...I wanna see them sitting near each other..

It's all bakwass!! I don't wanna see Ashu's go silly and I don't want Rohan to bring AshNI together...Armaan was acceptable and I was loving him...Armaan-Ashu scenes are of such a high echelon...

moreover...How on Earth will AshNi meet now?? She'll hate him and avoid him now...he'll retrieve back into his shell...and she doesn't work at Kotnis anymore...

my suggestion for the next track...might as well have Ashu murder Mallika & Suhasini...LOLOLOLOL.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bhalobasaozone1Armu4evaLizzieBennettrtmsJuneli

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

my suggestion for the next track...might as well have Ashu murder Mallika & Suhasini...LOLOLOLOL.

and rohan and anji and dadi bua...did we get all non required elements...

rtmsyanks28

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
    Sorry for this mistake ... Shocked

Edited by croziaxx - 17 December 2011 at 8:57am

Go to top