India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

America's Next Top Model... (Page 2)

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Hey I Watch ..ANTM...and Gina Did Go Home..She deserved too...Last Week..And My Favortie Model Is Nenna...OMG Did you see the promo It was like Something Was Happening To her or Something ...I Cant wait to watch And I Also Hate That Furonda chick!! Ouch Big smile Big smile

zoya786uk Senior Member
zoya786uk
zoya786uk

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
watch it an all did u lot watch britans next top model waz crap
j y o t i Goldie
j y o t i
j y o t i

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sugarcookies

Hey I Watch ..ANTM...and Gina Did Go Home..She deserved too...Last Week..And My Favortie Model Is Nenna...OMG Did you see the promo It was like Something Was Happening To her or Something ...I Cant wait to watch And I Also Hate That Furonda chick!! Ouch Big smile Big smile

omg i kno! sugarcookies ur juss lyk me lol, ma favourite is nenna too!

gina really really needed to leave the show!i styl cant beleive that she didnt get out last week! that other girl had to leave,i felt so sad for her and soooo surprised!!!

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by j y o t i

Originally posted by sugarcookies

omg i kno! sugarcookies ur juss lyk me lol, ma favourite is nenna too!

gina really really needed to leave the show!i styl cant beleive that she didnt get out last week! that other girl had to leave,i felt so sad for her and soooo surprised!!!

Ya And We Both LOVE John 2......Confused...LOL I No Oh And You No The guy that was shooting wid Nenna ..I think that guy is way betta than the guy shez relly going out with (Remember they showed Him)LOLEmbarrassed
Anastacia IF-Rockerz
Anastacia
Anastacia

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Ya, Gina left. SHe had more faith/confidence in herself, I think she could hae been a winner. She was really pretty.

I think Furonda is okay, but Sara looks like a nice competitor. I also like Nnenna, but after the photoshoot, what's her boyfriend going to say to her? Embarrassed
desi_chick05 IF-Dazzler
desi_chick05
desi_chick05

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Belle1989

Ya, Gina left. SHe had more faith/confidence in herself, I think she could hae been a winner. She was really pretty.

I think Furonda is okay, but Sara looks like a nice competitor. I also like Nnenna, but after the photoshoot, what's her boyfriend going to say to her? Embarrassed

i luuuv itEmbarrassed

yaah gina was kinda over-confidentTongue

i like jade{ i tink thats her name} shes soo pretty wit long hair but wit short short hairOuchTongue

yeh sumtin shocking is suposed to happen i saw tha promoBig smilecant wait lolz

Go to top