Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeh me too don't know Y dey need 2 gv names 2 relationship. Y just not frnds? Nd rightly said tht bro-sis will not backbite at d slightest of misunderstanding. It's a relationship of convinience.
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wish ki Sky aur Juhi fight and Juhi ke bure din aaye...😆 Sky really thinks he is the King maker of the house, but the moment his plans go awry he fights, yells or threatens to leave!😆
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

i agree...
Sometimes i wonder..how long would sky and juhi survive if they were put in PM or mehek's or sid's shoes...

u have to see clips of ijsmb and patti pati aur woh
juhi is scary man 
and sky is vulgar and cheap 
honestly sky cant even touch juhi in shrewdness 
they are a match made in heaven !!

i noticed one thing 
when sids mom came she was herself , she was upset with sky and sky too was rude as he did ot sit with her n stuff
skys and juhis husbands were way to sweet 
n the way skys sister tried to patch things up with sid n sky 
it was super suspicious ...

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Big Boss is like one of those bad ass gangster flicks where by the end of the movie they've all shot the brains out of their so called pals, buddies, teammates etc. But thats where the remote semblance to awesomeness ends. Its just a bunch of tharki douches pussy whipping each other until one lucky douche survives to win in the end.

Surprisingly, the Australian is not the douche in this case.
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MahekFTW

u have to see clips of ijsmb and patti pati aur woh
juhi is scary man 
and sky is vulgar and cheap 
honestly sky cant even touch juhi in shrewdness 
they are a match made in heaven !!

i noticed one thing 
when sids mom came she was herself , she was upset with sky and sky too was rude as he did ot sit with her n stuff
skys and juhis husbands were way to sweet 
n the way skys sister tried to patch things up with sid n sky 
it was super suspicious ...

I totally agree with you...when i heard juhi tell sho that she speaks very calmly i was shocked lol...and juhi was saying that she cant beleive that sid's mom spoke like that with sky on national television...did she ever watch pati patni aur woh...at least sids mom did that with a stranger and for a very valid reason...what had poor sachin do that he got that kind of treatment from his wife on tv