Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

I think Ved is Aryan's kid!

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Ok...

I was watching yesterday's episode where Vidhi was explaing how she met Armaan right. Well, is it just me or did anyone else notice that Aryan was wearing the same shirt as Armaan? Why? Since when are they fashion buddies?

Then, when Vidhi is getting dizzy a man walks up to her holding a rose. The voice is neither Armaan's nor Aryan's which makes me think that Vedika is not Armaan's kid like everyone thinks she is.

I think the man that she had the one-night stand with was Aryan and he's gonna also say that Vedika is Armaan's kid to create more problems between Jassi and Armaan.

Plus, if Vedika is really Armaan's kid, then where does that leave the storyline to go? What's gonna happen? Is Jassi gonna easily except Vedika as her own daughter just like that? I think for a while Armaan is gonna have no choice but to belive that Vedika is his kid, but Jassi will say she doesn't belive anything until a blood test is done and then once the blood test is done, they will find out that Ved is NOT Armaan's kid.

OR......

Armaan will accept Vedika as his own kid but Jassi won't (cause lately she's been making it clear to him that if there was another woman in his life she'd kill him...etc). That's gonna cause misunderstandings and distance between Armaan and Jassi. Then, Vedika gonna get into an accident or something and she's gonna need blood so they ask Armaan but to his surprise his blood doesn't match Vedika's which means he's not the father.

What do you all think? What's the mystery behind Aryan and Armaan wearing the exact same shirt for no reason?

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
she IS his kid Tongue
blooper58 Senior Member
blooper58
blooper58

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Hey TiN24..

I thought the exact same thing when I watched that episode. I'm pretty sure that kid is Aryan's, I mean why would they be wearing the same shirt otherwise?? Also, they deliberately hid the face of the guy with the rose, and u're right about that voice not being Armaan's..it kinda sounded like Aryan's to me. So everything is pointing in the same direction - that kid is ARYANS! LOL
umi82990 IF-Sizzlerz
umi82990
umi82990

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
wait..is she really his child or someone else's Confused
navpun Goldie
navpun
navpun

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
I agree...vedika is Aryan's kid
mermaid_QT IF-Sizzlerz
mermaid_QT