India-Forums

Kareena Kareena
Kareena Kareena

Kareena US/Canada Update for Mar 30/31 05

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the late posting again, but I haven't had the time to post the updates early as I have been busy with college.

Episode begins from where we left off with Kareena going down the window and Manjula sees her, Kareena gets into a taxi, Manjula is following her. Kareena goes into a building and changes her clothes, then gets into another taxi, Manjula tries to follow her.

Kareena and Naina are talking and Kareena is angry with Prem as he has not phoned her back. Naina tries to calm her down, Kareena leaves. She gets into a taxi, and who is next to her Manjula! Kareena screams and is trying to escape but Manjula holds her down. The driver (who is none other than our Tribhu) starts yelling Manjula's name and tells Manjula to come out of the car. Tribhu tells Manjula that she has the wrong person and that this person is not Kareena she is someone else and signals to Kareena to run, and Kareena does just that, but Manjula catches her.

Prem is auditioning new RJ's for his new Radio Station but so far none of them are working out. Prem is tired, one of the workers tells Prem that there are more outside waiting for an audtion, Prem has had enough and wants to call it a day.

Tribhu, Manjula and Kareena arrive at Chamatkar and Manjula is screaming for Nilu. Tribhu tells her he will handle this and she should go to Nilu's office, she asks him where that is, and he tells her. Tribhu tells Kareena she should go change and go to Nilu before Manjula says anything, Kareena hurries to change.

Manjula is about to tell Nilu when Kareena walks in. Manjula is surprised and wonders if Kareena is here then where is the lady who was outside. Nilu wonders what Manjula is blabbering about. Manjula leaves as she is now the one who looks like the fool.

Prem and one of the workers from his new radio station are getting a bite to eat. They start talking and the one of their topics was about girlfriends. The guy says he has a girlfriend and shows Prem a picture, Prem is shocked. The photo Prem sees is of Kareena! Prem is wondering why he sees her everywhere and is sure that he it is just his imagination. Prem looks at the picture again and he is still seeing Kareena and the guy says it is Kareena. The guy and Prem start talking about Kareena, and the guy says that if Prem is Kareena's friend then Prem is his friend.

Manjula goes into Kareena's room and searches through her things and finds Kareena's clothes the western ones. Manjula is positive that now she has her proof to prove to everyone once and for all Kareen ais a lie.

Tushar and Kareena are talking when Damodar comes by and starts singing which annoys both Kareena and Tushar to no end. Kareena tells Damodar he is just wasting his time at Chamatkar, that no one here will discover his talent and he should go elsewhere, and tells him to recite "churaliya" 1008 times!. Damodar apologizes to Tushar leaves.

Tushar is relieved and thanks Kareena, he leaves.

Prem phones up Kareena, and she is mad that Prem took long to phone her up. Prem gets upset as Kareena starts talking about Tushar. She asks Prem to guess what Tushar will say to her, Prem says "I love you!"(aww!) she says exactly. She says that all their hard work is finally paying off as her and Tushar are finally getting close. Prem is not listening as he feels hurt at the very name of Tushar. Kareena continues talking and who is listening to her conversation, none other than that damn nosy woman Manjula! She asks Kareena who is Prem and why is she talking to him on the sly, she starts lecturing Kareena and Tushar walks in, he asks what is going on, Manjula tells Tushar that Kareena was talking to Prem and goes on and on, Kareena has her head down the whole time Manjula is rambling on. Episode ends on Tushar looking at Kareena with a confused look on his face.

IMO: I hate this Manjula, who the heck does she think she is butting in Kareena's life like this? I hope Kareena kicks her butt!

Please post your feedback!

koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
wow
manjula is a b****
may God kick her butt so badly, she falls out of chamaktar.

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
LOL! Yes I completely agree with you! Hey did you get my emails?
koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
hey yea i got them. thanks soooooooooooooooooo much! its soooooo qt! i was like awwww!!! lol.. hey will u continue sending videos? lol ill realli appreciate it Embarrassed.. but onli if u hav time and can send it. i dont wanna pressure u. whenever u get ne time out 2 do so. lol.. thanks once again!
koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
hey i hav a q, wasnt march 31st a special episode? wasnt it like where the characters got swapped? or will dat be the next one for us?
GeorgiaGirl Newbie
GeorgiaGirl
GeorgiaGirl

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
i think that was the April Fool's Day episode in India, but the US/Canada we get those shows like two weeks later or something like that.  So we'll see that in the coming weeks I think!
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Hey thanks you guys for giving your feedback. I can't wait to see the Holi Episode and the April Fools Episode which won't be long now!
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Go to top