Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

|KWLoversKaAdda#71|- Koi Tumsa Nahi (Page 123)

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 48019

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by indian_beauty

Originally posted by shewascool90210

some show in that channel i forgot the name!

zarqa tell me some rohand and nidhi scene so i can make vm of

Awww NiHan VM Day Dreaming

here are some scenes: the gol gappe wala http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eulGkc96fkw


and look in the KWFC YT acc na...all the scenes are uploaded there Embarrassed

i already have some of this and it took me a long time to upload b/c it is so longLOL

Oh okiessLOL ya they're really long scenes...I have to download the entire epi n then crop KW scenes n then upload it takes good 2-3 hrs everydayLOL

btw did u see their wassup tv xmas intrv...it was so cutee naEmbarrassed

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Joined: 12 October 2010
Posts: 126337

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Originally posted by shewascool90210

Originally posted by indian_beauty

Originally posted by shewascool90210

some show in that channel i forgot the name!

zarqa tell me some rohand and nidhi scene so i can make vm of

Awww NiHan VM Day Dreaming

here are some scenes: the gol gappe wala http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eulGkc96fkw


and look in the KWFC YT acc na...all the scenes are uploaded there Embarrassed

i already have some of this and it took me a long time to upload b/c it is so longLOL

Oh okiessLOL ya they're really long scenes...I have to download the entire epi n then crop KW scenes n then upload it takes good 2-3 hrs everydayLOL

btw did u see their wassup tv xmas intrv...it was so cutee naEmbarrassed

oh it sure doesLOLand nope i didn't!

alright i have to work on the vm so i will be i and outLOL
indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 48019

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210


oh it sure doesLOLand nope i didn't!

alright i have to work on the vm so i will be i and outLOL

you didn't see itShockedLOL

here watch it...they're so adorable Day Dreaming

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 48019

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Ermm
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 31526

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
CREDIT - Maria Embarrassed




They r sooo cuteee Day Dreaming just love their friendship <3 want them in a new show Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raindrops-indian_beauty

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 48019

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Harshuu *hugsss*

Aaawww tht is so cuteee Day Dreaming
They're so feakin adorable <333333

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Harshu-

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 31526

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Harshuu *hugsss*

Aaawww tht is so cuteee Day Dreaming
They're so feakin adorable <333333

Hug

IKR Day Dreaming  I want them in a new show Tongue
indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 48019

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
New show...we wish lol
Kittu's doing this boring show n KW well hope he's doing ypnh n it comes on aur ASAP Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|KWLoversKaAdda#70|Saiyan Naino Ki Basha Samjhe Na

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: indian_beauty   Replies: 1123   Views: 24142

indian_beauty 1123 24142 18 December 2011 at 1:13am by fariya94
Bebo Fc koi tumsa nahi siggy contest page 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: ARJRANSIDVARSK   Replies: 1184   Views: 32561

ARJRANSIDVARSK 1184 32561 19 August 2011 at 10:59am by ZoobiDoobi
KaSh Heaven: Sab Log Mentally Nahi Bade | Page 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: -KaShHeaven-   Replies: 1131   Views: 27676

-KaShHeaven- 1131 27676 31 July 2011 at 5:48am by -Jeny-
KaSh Heaven: "Priyanka Nahi, Shilpa Chahiye" - KSG

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -KaShHeaven-   Replies: 1191   Views: 33777

-KaShHeaven- 1191 33777 17 July 2011 at 8:09am by -BreezyGirl-
*::.PakistanCricketClub '5'.::* |Rukna hai ab nahi

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: serendipity.   Replies: 1195   Views: 25126

serendipity. 1195 25126 26 March 2011 at 4:15pm by serendipity.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index