India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Manasvi Sharma answered me (Page 2)

...Olefie... Goldie
...Olefie...
...Olefie...

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Thanks  for  sharing  ya...  Surely , we  have  to  be  in  patience  until  they  give  monologues  of   Dev   Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_dream

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged

That was nice of you Abhilasha to have asked him. Yes, indeed, the patience of viewers is wearing out! Its been long that Dev's mind process has not been shown properly. Although it has been shown, but not in a clear manner...thus it leaves our mind even more confused than the other way around. Did like some scenes in the previous week, where Dev did open his mind to Radhika. But more is needed...and by more, i want him to feel guilty. He acknowledges in some part of his mind that perhaps Barkha was always hallucinating right? So if Barkha was hallucinating and blabbering and he was TRUSTING her...then that makes him WRONG! So why not apologize? Also his behaviour towards Barkha is making me ponder a lot. One instance he is maha miffed with her and the next scene (read, after Barkha forgave Rads) he is back to being normal! And thinks everything is normal? Why? I wish he remained stern with Barkha always, because she has time and again repeated that she thinks of him as her husband! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zam123abhilasha_dream

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia_lovely

That was nice of you Abhilasha to have asked him. Yes, indeed, the patience of viewers is wearing out! Its been long that Dev's mind process has not been shown properly. Although it has been shown, but not in a clear manner...thus it leaves our mind even more confused than the other way around. Did like some scenes in the previous week, where Dev did open his mind to Radhika. But more is needed...and by more, i want him to feel guilty. He acknowledges in some part of his mind that perhaps Barkha was always hallucinating right? So if Barkha was hallucinating and blabbering and he was TRUSTING her...then that makes him WRONG! So why not apologize? Also his behaviour towards Barkha is making me ponder a lot. One instance he is maha miffed with her and the next scene (read, after Barkha forgave Rads) he is back to being normal! And thinks everything is normal? Why? I wish he remained stern with Barkha always, because she has time and again repeated that she thinks of him as her husband! 

Sia,  the story is now changed.  Previously,  Padma was calling Barkha Dev's real wife and defending her rights to keep Karvachauth.  Barkha too was showing to Dev that now she considers him her husband and he was aware of her interest in him.  He had said to her that she deserves to get that right but the problem is with him that he wasn't able to give her that right and he only wanted to give that right to Radhika.  Now suddenly everyone is acting as if Barkha was never interested in Dev.  

Dev is suddenly shown clueless that Barkha had interest in him and is now acting totally normal with her.  Padma is now ok that Barkha can marry someone else.  So now no more talk of how Barkha is the DIL of this house as was previously stated.  This PF along with Dev develop amnesia every other week.  That's why Dev one minute thinks that it was Barkha making up all the stories and next minute thinking that Radhika has changed from evil to good and now deserves to get her limited wife rights.  Once in a while, he does remind her that he would get her public recognition as his wife eventually.

Mansavi meanwhile keeps on congratulating himself on his own creativity and then tells the audience to have patience regarding Dev.  Didn't he have the same response about couple of months ago too?  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zam123..yajnaseni..sia_lovelyabhilasha_dreammisti73

Go to top