Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

My 2nd OS: Coochie coochie coo !! (Page 8)

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
rashmi.. hahahaha... that was cho cho chweet!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacher

DTeacher Senior Member
DTeacher
DTeacher

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bloem123

Amazing os Love it

Thank you - I hope to write another one soon! Big smile

DTeacher Senior Member
DTeacher
DTeacher

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by asha...

Its hard not to notice your 'unique style' LOL...especially the Coochie coochie coo..it tickled my funny bone...OMG im just imagining saying it to my bro now ROFL...not a good reaction LOL  

Do send me  PM for your next OS  
Lol...I just visualised that scene! ROFL ROFL I'll add you to Buddy list so that I can PM you or I'll forget!! Blushing

asha...

DTeacher Senior Member
DTeacher
DTeacher

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=anita_21492]this was awesome...i died laughing ...thanks for the pm [/QUOTE]

Aaaw thanks Anita and you are welcome! Smile Hope you come back alive quickly though, as you don't want to miss IPKKND, do you? LOL Plus the fact that I may write another OS soon. Wink Big smile

Edited by DTeacher - 18 December 2011 at 10:16pm
ArshiLover Goldie
ArshiLover
ArshiLover

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DTeacher

Hi Khushi - I will definitely try to write another soon - maybe towards the weekend. Thanks for the appreciation - I just couldn't get 'ArshiLover' into it, so you'll have to settle for KHUSHI... Big smile LOL

Originally posted by ArshiLover

LOL This was a good one!ClapWink   Write more please!Big smile  Oh BTW, was I suppose to look for my real name or my username? HahaLOL

Khushi (EmbarrassedArshiLoverEmbarrassed)

Hahaha I sure have settled with KHUSHI! Show main bhi, and aapke OS main bhi! Teehee! Yeh, I'll wait for 'ArshiLover' though! Just Kidding...WinkLOL

DTeacher Senior Member
DTeacher
DTeacher

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lyraa99

rashmi.. hahahaha... that was cho cho chweet!!!!

Hee Hee - thanks Lyraa - I really enjoyed your latest OS too. Smile

Addie07

DTeacher Senior Member
DTeacher
DTeacher

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DTeacher

Hi Khushi - I will definitely try to write another soon - maybe towards the weekend. Thanks for the appreciation - I just couldn't get 'ArshiLover' into it, so you'll have to settle for KHUSHI... Big smile LOL

LOL This was a good one!ClapWink   Write more please!Big smile  Oh BTW, was I suppose to look for my real name or my username? HahaLOL

Khushi (EmbarrassedArshiLoverEmbarrassed)

Hahaha I sure have settled with KHUSHI! Show main bhi, and aapke OS main bhi! Teehee! Yeh, I'll wait for 'ArshiLover' though! Just Kidding...WinkLOL  
I think my next OS is going to have a more serious tone. I have one or two ideas floating in my head, but we'll see what transpires. (I'd surely NEVER be able to get 'ArshiLover' into an OS! Tongue)

DTeacher Senior Member
DTeacher
DTeacher

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

If anyone wants to read my OS again - THIS TIME with the video embedded, please do so and comment if you have not already done so. Big smile

Can I just say a big 'THANK YOU' to Sathya and Somy for helping me to EMBED the video, courtesy of replies on another thread! 

Thumbs Up Star Thumbs Up

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index