Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

II2 (Page 2)

Poll Question: Do you think II contestants were more talented than II2?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
100 [50.76%]
97 [49.24%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Surtaal Groupbie
Surtaal
Surtaal

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
II1 girls were short and sweet,
II2 girls hasd more personality

What do you say?

cool water IF-Dazzler
cool water
cool water

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
no II2 contestants were brilliant. Just the good ones didn't make it thru. Esp the girls were excellent this time. If we ha dhad Jyotsna, Dilpreet, Aabha etc. it would have been a superb show
Surtaal Groupbie
Surtaal
Surtaal

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I agree, especially Dilpreet & Aabha
Surtaal Groupbie
Surtaal
Surtaal

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kothra

hi
indian indol 1 has good singers than indian idol 2(leaving meenal n amey)others were good..
especially top 3..i am not happy this time
huzi

Kya keh rahein hain aap?

What are you planning for Meenal?

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surtaal

II1 girls were short and sweet,
II2 girls hasd more personality

What do you say?

Well, there were only two girls in the top 12 last year, Aditi and Prajakta. This year, there were six so I can't compare their personalities. But II2 girls did come across as confident and talented, more than the guys actually, overall. Meenal and Antara showed a lot of personality throughout the competition and especially during their exits. Had Dilpreet, Lekha, Jyotsana been in the top 12 instead of Jolly and Yashashree, we would have a great top 12. Had their been more focus on music/performance instead of judges' arguments, too many random product placements/ads, the show would have come across as a more genuine talent hunt. That's why II1 will always have an edge over II2 and what comes next. It was about music first...plus it was a new concept.

Ideal top 12, in my opinion:

Amey, Antara, Dilpreet, Jyotsana, Karunya, Kshitij, Lekha, Panna, Meenal, Monali, Sagar + either Ritu/Anuj/Sandeep/Aabha

Good combination of singing talent (comes first), performance, decent looks, confidence and personality.

Edited by sonyaee - 28 March 2006 at 3:46pm
Surtaal Groupbie
Surtaal
Surtaal

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Sonyaee,

You have summarized your observations very nicely, however, I feel that our contestants should open up while performing, after they reach the galas.

There is a marked difference in the performance levels and maturity when you compare them to the contestants of American Idol.

It will be interesting to see if one of our idols competes in the American Idol.

What do you think?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Indian Idol 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index