Kkavyanjali

India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

w00t! Countdown to KA Big Nite 2! (Page 3)

Subaltern IF-Rockerz
Subaltern
Subaltern

Mr Extraordinaire

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prettyasjen

Originally posted by ILuvAnita

Yes,
Anjali is wicked. What a setup. Why can't she just be honest about it and tell Pammi and Yug to take care of Ved while KavyAnjali take care of each other ... LOL Wink

I think I am worse than Huzie but in control LOL

Jen - what do you mean unexcepted? LOL Aage Dekho, kya kya hota hai! LOL Tongue

It's been more than a year (in KA-time). And now Anjali is leaving with them. Erm, are they already sleeping in the same bed? LOL

Ekta-mai forgot to get them married again. Maybe three times in one year would be too much. LOL

What kind of guy is Kavya? Is he just gonna stare at Anjali and drool - Dekhne Bas Unhai Waqt Bhi Ruk Gaya?

C'mon, get on it. LOL

im a chota bacha how wud i know? i need a hand though??? Vj but remember if u hold my hand u will hav to hand it for life!!!! LOL

n u sickko!!! kkavya is in control yaar nothing like u!!!
LOL

VJ to pass gaya!!!!

someone save me from jen! Tonguechoti bachi, my foot. LOLLOL

hey ... kavya nanda is just boring when it comes to actually doing anything ... he just wants to have anjali around to drool over her ... see if he was kunal sehgal ... LOL we wouldn't have to even ask ... or wait ... LOL

huzie12 IF-Sizzlerz
huzie12
huzie12

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Tongue Tongue TongueBro u stole the words straight out of my mouth Embarrassed LOL
i hav been waiting for another KA big nite since 15th june 2005 Embarrassed LOL
and last time it was only 9mins long...now they shld hav a special 1hr episode Embarrassed Tongue LOL

Edited by huziebaby - 29 March 2006 at 4:06am
heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Supergirl7

to be honest there is more chance of them doing it in real life than in the serial Confused LOL

LOL don't say that too loudly; ekta massi may decide to play nitya nanda in real life and finish any chances of eijaz-anita happening. Confused

i just don't understand kavya. even when they were newlyweds ... c'mon, what kind of 21st century guy is he?

there is one line of pammi's that i completely loved (yea yea save it), when she said that it bored her to even think that his type of mama's boy existed in the 21st century ...

eijaz-anita ... yea, he is running after her with a danda ... LOL

lol ekta massi can do whatever she likes....but it's not gonna workDead coz do u remember when Eijoo came on IF he said he would choose love over his careerEmbarrassedLOL

and brooo in KA they only show 30mins of Kavya and Anjali's life everyday......we dont know what they do in the remaining 23 hours and 30minsWinkLOL and anyway they cant show stuff like that in a family serial....

hehehe lucky anita.....coz Mr hot is after her....Embarrassed

Leenasmg IF-Sizzlerz
Leenasmg
Leenasmg

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:35am | IP Logged
lol VJ bro LOL LOL .....gooooo kavya n anjali Big smile Embarrassed .....n this time kavya has 2 remember wot happens between them LOL
**ayshia** Senior Member
**ayshia**
**ayshia**

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:38am | IP Logged
LOL LOL
Noor.T IF-Rockerz
Noor.T
Noor.T

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Subaltern IF-Rockerz
Subaltern
Subaltern

Mr Extraordinaire

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:52am | IP Logged
see i told u she is already living with them and prob sleeping with him too!
ekta forgot to get those two married! LOL
prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prettyasjen

Yes, Anjali is wicked. What a setup. Why can't she just be honest about it and tell Pammi and Yug to take care of Ved while KavyAnjali take care of each other ... LOL Wink I think I am worse than Huzie but in control LOL Jen - what do you mean unexcepted? LOL Aage Dekho, kya kya hota hai! LOL Tongue It's been more than a year (in KA-time). And now Anjali is leaving with them. Erm, are they already sleeping in the same bed? LOL Ekta-mai forgot to get them married again. Maybe three times in one year would be too much. LOL What kind of guy is Kavya? Is he just gonna stare at Anjali and drool - Dekhne Bas Unhai Waqt Bhi Ruk Gaya? C'mon, get on it. LOL
im a chota bacha how wud i know? i need a hand though??? Vj but remember if u hold my hand u will hav to hand it for life!!!! LOL n u sickko!!! kkavya is in control yaar nothing like u!!! LOL VJ to pass gaya!!!!

someone save me from jen! Tonguechoti bachi, my foot. LOLLOL

hey ... kavya nanda is just boring when it comes to actually doing anything ... he just wants to have anjali around to drool over her... see if he was kunal sehgal ... LOLwe wouldn't have to even ask ... or wait ... LOL

chota bacha se asie batt nahi kar thi!!!!! LOL kun tumhai bachaga???? LOL main hoon na!!!!! n neways wen kkavya its to it he does let anjali go tht easily!!!! n yeah i admit kunal wudnt even hav to ask but our kkavya is sweet n gentle, he wont rush anjali into anything, but i know for a fact, he will role tht time Wink Wink Wink n rock it *ahem ahem* Wink Wink wen he gets to it!!!!!

Go to top