Kkavyanjali

India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

w00t! Countdown to KA Big Nite 2! (Page 2)

cuty_a Goldie
cuty_a
cuty_a

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
LOL
i no its takin a while!!! LOL Wink

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
LOL Vj bro...ur as bad as Huzie LOL Smile..i hope it happens soon..i dnt think Kavya will be able to deny himself much longer since she is living with him again and he is a divorced free man!! Tongue LOL   

I thgt Anji was being too sentimental with bargaining her son to repay Pammi but now i get her plan..Pammi massi is just the nanny..so now KA can ahem ahem!!Embarrassed LOL They need to get away frm the Nandas tho too..elope KA! Big smile
Subaltern IF-Rockerz
Subaltern
Subaltern

Mr Extraordinaire

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Yes,
Anjali is wicked. What a setup. Why can't she just be honest about it and tell Pammi and Yug to take care of Ved while KavyAnjali take care of each other ... LOL Wink

I think I am worse than Huzie but in control LOL

Jen - what do you mean unexcepted? LOL Aage Dekho, kya kya hota hai! LOL Tongue

It's been more than a year (in KA-time). And now Anjali is leaving with them. Erm, are they already sleeping in the same bed? LOL

Ekta-mai forgot to get them married again. Maybe three times in one year would be too much. LOL

What kind of guy is Kavya? Is he just gonna stare at Anjali and drool - Dekhne Bas Unhai Waqt Bhi Ruk Gaya?

C'mon, get on it. LOL
henna16 IF-Rockerz
henna16
henna16

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ILuvAnita

It's been more than a year (in KA-time). And now Anjali is leaving with them. Erm, are they already sleeping in the same bed? LOL

Ekta-mai forgot to get them married again. Maybe three times in one year would be too much. LOL

What kind of guy is Kavya? Is he just gonna stare at Anjali and drool - Dekhne Bas Unhai Waqt Bhi Ruk Gaya?

C'mon, get on it
. LOL

haha bro yhh its been soo long now...Tongue

LOLLOL i wonder to do they sleep in the same bed..EmbarrassedLOL

hahaa yhh 3 times...loll kavya is going to drool ova anjaliLOL

hahah i luv dat one vj bro Dekhne Bad Unhai Waqt Bhi Ruk GayaLOL

LOLLOLLOL

heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
hailaaaa broooo..LOLLOLis anjali living with them???

to be honest there is more chance of them doing it in real life than in the serial Confused LOL

kavya is a sweetheart...he's giving his anjali time. But once she's ready he'll jump on her Embarrassed LOL
prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILuvAnita

Yes,
Anjali is wicked. What a setup. Why can't she just be honest about it and tell Pammi and Yug to take care of Ved while KavyAnjali take care of each other ... LOL Wink

I think I am worse than Huzie but in control LOL

Jen - what do you mean unexcepted? LOL Aage Dekho, kya kya hota hai! LOL Tongue

C'mon, get on it. LOL

im a chota bacha how wud i know? i need a hand though??? Vj but remember if u hold my hand u will hav to hand it for life!!!! LOL

n u sickko!!! kkavya is in control yaar nothing like u!!!
LOL

VJ to pass gaya!!!!

Edited by prettyasjen - 28 March 2006 at 3:21pm
Imperium Groupbie
Imperium
Imperium

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Supergirl7

hailaaaa broooo..LOLLOLis anjali living with them???

to be honest there is more chance of them doing it in real life than in the serial Confused LOL

kavya is a sweetheart...he's giving his anjali time. But once she's ready he'll jump on her Embarrassed LOL

I know! me thinks Anjali is living with them; she came back home yesterday with Kavya, didn't she?

Subaltern IF-Rockerz
Subaltern
Subaltern

Mr Extraordinaire

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Supergirl7

LOL don't say that too loudly; ekta massi may decide to play nitya nanda in real life and finish any chances of eijaz-anita happening. Confused

i just don't understand kavya. even when they were newlyweds ... c'mon, what kind of 21st century guy is he?

there is one line of pammi's that i completely loved (yea yea save it), when she said that it bored her to even think that his type of mama's boy existed in the 21st century ...

eijaz-anita ... yea, he is running after her with a danda ... LOL

Go to top