tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

How come people run up the stairs or inside a building or something when some1 is chasing them??? Isn't it sorta stupid to let urself be cornered??? Vaise Sharad's scare tactic was quite effective. He's making a very good villian, much better than he made a good guy...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol ur rite! Its like in all horror movies, the victim always runs in2 the deserted house or the woods. They never try an find a nice lit house, or stay away from the woods!
As soon as sharad pushed mukti out of the car, then got out himself, she shud have kicked him where it hurts every guy (u know where i mean!), an then jumped in the car an drove off. Or she cud have chased sharad in the car an let him fink she was gna run him over. Lol, she cud also have yelled 'bhago, bhago, bhago sharad! u god damn son of a b***h!' Edited by suki11 - 18 years ago
Mrs.H Roshan thumbnail
sab kuch jaez hai ekta ke serials main!
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar i agree y do people do that they should go for the main road or somefink
rickwean thumbnail
He's not son of a b.... he's son of a kamini to be more politically correct πŸ˜†

man..he's good! that is..acting like the big bad asshole jerk he is now.Makes you hate him to infinity now and there's no shred of a hope for him turning good now..what was the topic now!! oh yeah, why do ppl do all these smart inane things..man, it's a kekta soap for christ's sake hehe!

you have a big business tycoon Mr.B's wife walking down the streets alone in the dead of the night..what do you expect more manπŸ˜†
apux thumbnail
Seriously though!!! In horror flicks, characters always walk towards the noise and do stupid things...I guess in mukti's case, there was nowhere else she could run...