Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Good singer........BAD song (Page 2)

ab_srgmp Goldie
ab_srgmp
ab_srgmp

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmarterDesiKid

How about if it's a good song and a bad singer

That's very common these days, with all these 'Talent' shows.

Edited by ab_srgmp - 28 March 2006 at 2:35pm

kd286 IF-Dazzler
kd286
kd286

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
hey aruna and sri,

i sing the gang leader  song to grab my son's attention...and he kind of likes it LOL LOL LOL

another song is from the film "nippu ravva" i think..."vachchesindi vachchesindi baaboi swatantram vachchinsindi baaboi" if u haven't listened to this song listen to it...its a bad song but its funny...the lyrics part........

Edited by kd286 - 28 March 2006 at 2:36pm
ab_srgmp Goldie
ab_srgmp
ab_srgmp

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kd286

hey aruna and sri,

i sing that song to grab my son's attention...and he kind of likes it LOL LOL LOL

another song is from the film "nippu ravva" i think..."vachchesindi vachchesindi baaboi swatantram vachchinsindi baaboi" if u haven't listened to this song listen to it...its a bad song but its funny...the lyrics part........

Do you do the "Chickechiki chelam chickechike chelam HOO" part as well? My son liked when I did that too!LOLLOLLOL
ab_srgmp Goldie
ab_srgmp
ab_srgmp

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

hey aruna and sri,

i sing the gang leader  song to grab my son's attention...and he kind of likes it LOL LOL LOL

Oh God, you had to remind me of our dear Bala Kitty....aye!
ab_srgmp Goldie
ab_srgmp
ab_srgmp

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srianne

I thought there was a post regarding Hindi songs just couple of days ago. I would say almost all of Govinda's songs are just outright horrible.

BTW, did you gals hear latest movie Chatrapati's song .. "A vachchi B pai vaaley, B vachchi C pai vaaley, C vachchi D pai vaalindhey".. I was like, what was the lyricist thinking??? Dead The tune wasn't that great either..

Just heard it.  Dead Who is this picturized on?  Is this Mathangi a relatively new singer? She sounds good. Tippu is also good. I heard him in 'Raa raa' from Chandramukhi. Also why does Keeravani call himself mm.Kreem? Confused
kd286 IF-Dazzler
kd286
kd286

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ab_srgmp

hey aruna and sri,

i sing that song to grab my son's attention...and he kind of likes it LOL LOL LOL

Do you do the "Chickechiki chelam chickechike chelam HOO" part as well? My son liked when I did that too!LOLLOLLOL

aruna,

i start with that only....cause it goes fast and some weird wordings....LOLLOL

let me sing...

chikichiki chelam

chikichiki chelam

chelam chiki chiki ha ha

oh papa rita

apai veta

adina aata

ista kota

LOL

ab_srgmp Goldie
ab_srgmp
ab_srgmp

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
G-A-N-G GANG, GANG

LOL LOL LOL
kd286 IF-Dazzler
kd286
kd286

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ab_srgmp

Originally posted by srianne

I thought there was a post regarding Hindi songs just couple of days ago. I would say almost all of Govinda's songs are just outright horrible.

BTW, did you gals hear latest movie Chatrapati's song .. "A vachchi B pai vaaley, B vachchi C pai vaaley, C vachchi D pai vaalindhey".. I was like, what was the lyricist thinking??? Dead The tune wasn't that great either..

Just heard it.  Dead Who is this picturized on?  Is this Mathangi a relatively new singer? She sounds good. Tippu is also good. I heard him in 'Raa raa' from Chandramukhi. Also why does Keeravani call himself mm.Kreem? Confused

i saw the movie...but didnt listen keenly to the songs.....

the movie's hero is Prabhas....

MM.Kreem..i dont know...may be his name is a tongue twister to the hindi people......LOLLOLLOL

Edited by kd286 - 28 March 2006 at 3:12pm

Go to top