Good singer........BAD song - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by srianne

I thought there was a post regarding Hindi songs just couple of days ago. I would say almost all of Govinda's songs are just outright horrible.

BTW, did you gals hear latest movie Chatrapati's song .. "A vachchi B pai vaaley, B vachchi C pai vaaley, C vachchi D pai vaalindhey".. I was like, what was the lyricist thinking??? 🤢 The tune wasn't that great either..

Just heard it.  🤢 Who is this picturized on?  Is this Mathangi a relatively new singer? She sounds good. Tippu is also good. I heard him in 'Raa raa' from Chandramukhi. Also why does Keeravani call himself mm.Kreem? 😕

Originally posted by ab_srgmp

Do you do the "Chickechiki chelam chickechike chelam HOO" part as well? My son liked when I did that too!😆😆😆

aruna,

i start with that only....cause it goes fast and some weird wordings....😆😆

let me sing...

chikichiki chelam

chikichiki chelam

chelam chiki chiki ha ha

oh papa rita

apai veta

adina aata

ista kota

😆

G-A-N-G GANG, GANG

😆 😆 😆

Just heard it.  🤢 Who is this picturized on?  Is this Mathangi a relatively new singer? She sounds good. Tippu is also good. I heard him in 'Raa raa' from Chandramukhi. Also why does Keeravani call himself mm.Kreem? 😕

i saw the movie...but didnt listen keenly to the songs.....

the movie's hero is Prabhas....

MM.Kreem..i dont know...may be his name is a tongue twister to the hindi people......😆😆😆

Edited by kd286 - 18 years ago

Ok moving on to Tamil

Singer: Yesudas
Movie: Sindhu Bhairavi
Song: Thani Thoti
MD: Ilayaraaja

http://www.raaga.com/channels/tamil/movie/T0000159.html

Anyone jump in with Hindi.

i agree with u...i thought why did yesudas ji ever sing this song...it doesnt suit him at all.........😭

It was picturised on Prabhas and Sriya. I just couldn't take it and had to FF it while watching the movie which was horrible too.

I think he uses Keeravani (A carnatic raaga name) in Telugu but I think he uses Kreem in Hindi because people can't pronounce it well sam with Tamilians, so he uses the name "Maragadamani" which is his family name I think. My ultimate fav song of Keeravani is "Sogasu chooda tharamaa, nee sogasu chooda tharamaa", Oh my god!!!, what a song it is. I get goose bumps everytime I listen to it.👏

wow great song sree..........i cant make out what is my fav song......😕

But, I think that's the actual point. In the movie too the character JKB (Siv kumar) was a great singer, although happily married but falls in love another woman and starts boozing and behaving cheaply. The song really did bring the affect KB sir wanted as to how an accomplished singer falls for a woman and conducts himself cheaply..

true...........

But, I think that's the actual point. In the movie too the character JKB (Siv kumar) was a great singer, although happily married but falls in love another woman and starts boozing and behaving cheaply. The song really did bring the affect KB sir wanted as to how an accomplished singer falls for a woman and conducts himself cheaply..

True.  SPB somehow pulls off these type of songs better.  SPB is also good at coughing and singing at the same time; Dhorakuna itu vanti seva, Mani osai kaetu yezhundhu (payanangal mudivadhilai). Very convincing.

You're right. Yesudas sir has some kind of divine voice and it doesn't suit these kind of songs. SPB sir was really good at it, but I think Ghantasala garu was a king in coughing and singing kinda songs (sorry borrowed your lingo there for the lack of proper term). Remember old Devadas and Prem nagar songs.

Brathukae mayam... was that the one?
Edited by ab_srgmp - 18 years ago

Manasae inthae, Brathukae inthae? was that the one?

righto......it goes...manishi bratukinte......

"Jagame maaya..bratuke maaya........." i think this has the most coughing part........😆😆

Edited by kd286 - 18 years ago