Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Putting Manyata in Jaynandini's room!
Are you kidding me?

Why does she think that will bring them together?
She knows exactly what Jay is like, and she knows what a spitfire Manyata can be

Putting them together, in the same room (when there are 30 other rooms at the palace, as Vijay pointed out) is possibly the worst idea

Its obviously going to lead to a lot of drama while the story progresses. But now Jay and Manyata will never get along

Yuks

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_RashmiNaina007AraBearxxOmaRamdassadventure_gurl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajmata, what are you thinking?" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Yeah but in different  rooms they would ignore and avoid each other right?

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

Yeah but in different  rooms they would ignore and avoid each other right?

She can make them sit together for meals, send them shopping together, have them help each other out with verious things
As we saw in the first epi, Manyata and Jaynandini both have the same taste in shoes.

There's more than one way for girls to bond.

But forcing them to be together in such an extreme way is just ridiculous

Yuks

The-kiddo

Groupbie

The-kiddo

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
yea.. the drama will continue for next week..Confused As we can see manya's behavior is so damn wierd des days,, even dey have got da same likes, manya won't admit any... manya will be busy to prove she is da same old monya... & dus as uday said der will be fireworks...LOL wish the CVs make it in a funny way & not some boring episodesSleepy

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Yuks,i guess dadisa alag tareeke se sochti hai...even brijraj fails to understand his mom..

I guess the only person till date whom i have found to understand Rajmata is Udayveer. He has that Rajmata style in him. Maybe that's y Rajmata loves him a lot.

Let's see how this track goes on. I am sure there is some hidden agenda out of all this. Something good is going to come out of it. LOL

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
All the plans rajmata have made so far is a flop n this one will be too n uday wants to follow her footsteps for leadership his luck uday.manayta n jay hate each other rajmata should atleast let them tolerate each other without hurting one another n then move further but rajmata wants everything to happen in one day. Komal was wrong when she said rajmata has the most patience in the family its actually opposite in my opinion. LOL

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 17 December 2011 at 12:30am

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
They will get along. I m sure. Irritation leads to long lasting patience

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitewitch

They will get along. I m sure. Irritation leads to long lasting patience

miss whitewitch (likey yur id) Star well said LOL  i am sure its going to be not too far that sisters will team up ROFL  mayb this time to teach uday a lessonLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top