India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sky is a big time Bully

Observer101 Senior Member
Observer101
Observer101

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
I had stopped watching the show after Mahek's exit (which I thought and still think is unfair). But caught a glimpse of the uncensored videos today and was amazed at how big a bully Sky was. The way he was ostracizing Sid and encouraged others to also do so was pathetic. His policy of bitching and emotionally bullying anyone who was not his follower was disgusting and dangerous. He didn't even leave AS. Liked PM's video of asking him about his disgusting tactics yesterday. Wish Mahek comes back and gives it to the bully Sky.
Chuhi is a real rat encouraging Sky and bitching about others. Sunny is a snake. Like one poster rightly pointed out for a person who is most scared of others being judgemental, she is one hell of a judgemental woman. First she was commenting on Mahek''s accent, then PM 's dress and now Sho's expressions and heels. God how I wish Sho outlasts these three.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sohajanGypsyrose21BWSweetuSphallolaliaMahekFTWTheBigTamashaMia1lovekhamosshhhShahZurGauahargeous_N

ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
agree
BWSweetu Goldie
BWSweetu
BWSweetu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
bachpan mein ise kisi ne bully kiya hoga is liye abhi frustration bahar nikal raha hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolalia

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
His best way to bully people is to ignore footage hungry peoples..That drives them mad, totally.LOL
Mia1love IF-Rockerz
Mia1love
Mia1love

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
I can't wait for tomorrow .. I really want  Salman to tell Sky..  Why are u getting personal .. Why are u  degrading people.. Bar dancer... Napunsak ... and Threatening people because He BELIEVE he has Political Connections.. what is this.. Bigg boss or Bigg bully.. 

And Plz SOMEONE Ask SUNNY - How can U say point fingers and Shonali's character.. while you are ... and Why are u mad at Sid.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBigTamasha

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top