Rajeev and I were good frnds-chaitanya

Posted: 18 years ago

hi guys

i went to the market today and found an article in showtime abt chaitanya....ist march issue...i dont think any1 has posted it b4....well he has said sumthing ant rajeev and aamna and i am posting only that coz it is a long interview...well teh interview's headline iS

"I AM NOT SEEING SURVEEN CHAWLA..I AM SINGLE & AVAILABLE"

(only rajeev's part)

And does chaitanya miss working with good friend ex-sujal Rajeev Khandelwal??   "Rajeev and me were very good frnds .He's a really nice guy.😳Professionally.whatever his decision,was his decision.Nobody can change that.According to him,it was right and we have to reespect that.Everybody is responsible for themselves.We're not that much in touch right now because he 's busy working and i'm busy too.Earlier,we used to meet evryday on teh set so we had more interaction.At one time,Shabbir(Ahluwalia),Rajeev and i used to go play squash together"πŸ˜†

aamna's part:

Once Rajeev comes up,AAmna Shariff has to be next in line.how true are the reports that Aamna bosses over them on the set and decides scenes and stuff?He neglates teh talk,"bosses?i dont think sh ebosses over anyone.she's been there on the show for  avery long time .she knows the original story line,so she obviously knows wat to do.she knows the character well.if u try to teach anybody else his or her character obviously that person is going to get pissed off.(is he talking abt gurpreet)πŸ˜•As far as deciding scenes and all goes thats false.all that is in the hands of the creative department.theres no question of her bossing at all"

well thats it..actually gurpreet and kaniksha are on the cover page..gurpreet si luking good for a change..quite smart...plzzz dont tk me wrong...i am a rajeev fan and will alwasy remain.....

its just abt their loooong lovestory...and tehy say that tehy will get married soon.actually their i dont think they hv a love stiry..it seems that wen gurpreet had got that nose surgery done for sujal's role...till then also they both had nt confessed their love..and reading their interview..i dont even think there si such a gr8 bonding...wierd relation....they both luk cute...bt rajeev and aamna luk much much better than them...rajeev and aamna have a cute,young luk....

if some 1 can post teh entire interview it wud be gud..coz i am a little busy a smy school has started..

hey thanks for the article! YES. ..they were goood friendzz before..! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Riddhima

well thats it..actually gurpreet and kaniksha are on the cover page..gurpreet si luking good for a change..quite smart...plzzz dont tk me wrong...i am a rajeev fan and will alwasy remain.....

In this whole post of yours this is the part I really loved. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Apun ke paas time nahee hai perhnay ka...but thankyou mamoo πŸ˜ƒ
"In this whole post of yours this is the part I really loved."

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

Thanks 😊

-Tahmina
???were good frnds maan adon't keep in touch but why were good frnds?? πŸ˜•

Originally posted by harpy

yaaa me also thinking the same WERE ??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 

harpy wrote:

lklk wrote:

yaaa me also thinking the same WERE ??? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 

same hereπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
ok mamiiiiiii....bole toe...ek du raapchik...tha....thanx a lot....but apun ko bhi wahi πŸ˜• jo baki sabko haii....WERE.....

Anyways.....ABBBEEYY......yeh phir aamna par ungli uthaya inho nee....isss.....editor ki toe mainnnnnnnnnn.............mamoooo inko masla kiya hai re.....woh chahe....hukam chalaii...ya jo marzii kareeeee πŸ˜‰