Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Disha's double standards (Page 3)

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli

Well it cant be dk.. cuz he wanted to spend one more night w/ her.. and the next day it was gonna take himself in!!!!!

that is trueBig smile ek raat ki tho bhat thi, police had to come & spoild itWinkCry

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Disha showing her true colors ... Angry

I agree with you all - Disha couldn't confront DK but as usual does things behind his back. I suppose she had to show Satynas that if you can do it to your father then I can also do it to my husband!
This time DK should not forgive her easily because he at least deserved to have his say.

And Guha has made another major mistake by showing Disha being over mahaan - watch the ratings drop Ouch
It would have made more sense if DK had been allowed to turn himself in.   
dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:39am | IP Logged
wow disha sends dk to jail but yet she keeps gargi and vedant thats so dumb she needs one tight slap man

Jessi
Halz25 IF-Dazzler
Halz25
Halz25

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:52am | IP Logged
This is pathetic!!!! u lot r right how could she do that. By the way what was DK's reaction when she did that?????
hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nibbles

agree...but don't you think it's possible that Disha didn't call the police? i mean...from reading the updates it looks like the police came and DK went with them...maybe DK went cause he thought Disha had called the police...and Disha didn't say anything cause she thought DK had called the police...

Nibbles I had the same impression from the update.....May be Disha didn't call the police......DK could not have for sure as he wanted just the night.

Today's update or preview whatever will clarify.

~LiNa~ IF-Rockerz
~LiNa~
~LiNa~

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:48am | IP Logged
wait, i don understand, what do you mena by double standards? Confused
harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~LiNa~

wait, i don understand, what do you mena by double standards? Confused

Iss mai na samajhne ki kya baath hai dear....Disha is so liberal to Ved-Gargi n excused them for committing murder on her hubby but when it comes to DK she has become stone hearted n without giving any chance to DK she brought Police home to arrest him....(if she brought home)that is called double standard...Even when D know that Ved killed Kanchan she didnt reacted to it ..she not even get him arrested....She is so mahaan in arresting DK n not gargi-ved.....Here her selfishness is shown for Ranos sake she forgiven Ved n What about DK...?She has not even confronted him she directly brought police home.....This is her double standardness....I think Monaji is so clear in telling about this double standard in Disha.....

Go to top