support ronit and cezanne againest shweta

Posted: 18 years ago

hey guys

ok first i know what ur thinking their are some shweta fans will if u don't like then tough because she is making our hero's lifes hell on sets i admit right yes shweta has great onscreen chemistry with the both hero's but their is no need for such childish behaviour

i have two examples i would like to share with u guys

Victim number 1 >ronit roy

day - HOLI

reason - putting too much rang on her Face

ronit roy ( poor baby) was having a little holi fun he was putting holi on everybody else's face's too but did they complain NO but then humara ronit put a handfull of rang on her face she went angry oh no she goes OVER BOARD with anger all i gotta say is that SHE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

pic of ronit roy (as sexy mr bajaj) 

Victim number 2 > Cezanne Khan

day - Kandyfloss interview

Reason - speaking out about shweta and his affair

after reading the kandyfloss transcript i felt good that cezanne openly admitted about his affair with shweta but then i read another artical seeing shweta blasting i thought enough is enough she needs to get a life right a little thing cezanne or ronit do wrong she has to make a big deal well i just wana say is shweta please go to ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES I WILL EVEN PAY 4 U

pic of Cezzane Khan as Anurag Basu

Luv Noori😳

Comments as usual πŸ˜‰

Edited by nooreenuk - 18 years ago
yaar this will cause hungama for but yeah i agree shewta does seem to have a temper problem
well prerna aunty is ttoally mad .........dnt know how to behave in small situations..
if ronit put lots of colour on holi its not means kii prerna aunty beaty is finish .....no never
prerna hope 4 the best aisa kabhi nahi hoga aapke affairs abhi orr hoge dnt worry thoda sa colour aapkii life ko nahi kharab kargeee,......i know prerna kii tum aise baat ko lekar tension mein thi isliye tum ne hamare sweeeto par gussa kiya

2 ndd victim cez .....ok yh he is.... πŸ˜†
well prerna when u ve too many affairs than y u try to hide them
arey if u angry wid ronit n cez than ekta mai
will throw out u frm kzk
than there will be no kzk

prerna be brave girl n move ahead n back to ur track not flirt wala i mean kzk wala

aur plz ekta ko bolo kii immediate josh naa de tumhe πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

baas mujhe itna sa kehna tha πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰ ..............
sorry prerna fans aapko hurt zarror hoga lekinm ien control nahi kar saktii πŸ˜ƒ
love

neeti

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

yaar this will cause hungama for but yeah i agree shewta does seem to have a temper problem

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yh temper problem bacpan se

don't be honest if prerna fans don't like then don't read it ok

Luv Noori
yh its good noorei u r saying absolutely write πŸ˜†
well....with these examples u have given....i agree with u that shweta really needs to grow up πŸ˜ƒ (no offense to shweta fans πŸ˜‰ )
i tottslly agree i dont know how they tolerate her 😑
IS SHE TOLERATABLE??????????????????? πŸ˜†

YOU KNOW WHAT, I THINK PRERNA MAAI NEEDS A COOL WATER BATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†

READ ALL MY TOPICS, I ONLY USE 1 WORD TO DESCRIBE HER:

😑        😑     SELFISH PERSON 😑
Hey noori, I m totally agree with u:), swetta need to work on her department of temperament, she becomes hyper soon!And thatz y the other costarz have to suffer such kind of behaviour:)