India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kokila beginning to be

-Zaara-. IF-Rockerz
-Zaara-.
-Zaara-.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
I was watching today's epi..and Kokila was being so annoying..
She was shouting at Rashi - i understand she strongly dislikes Rashi's ways..but the shouting of dropping the plate and wanting to blast her about the Sev Puri infront of everyone...Then at her husband..like he is dumb or something else..and then in the precap..she shoutingly asking Ahem..and giving her big eyes look..Why is she always so hyper and so loud??

This post was NOT to offend anyone..plz note

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tharu23kanajigokulshineharshrsshreemunnihyderabad--HANISA--

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _naksh_raz

She was shouting at Rashi - i understand she strongly dislikes Rashi's ways..but the shouting of dropping the plate and wanting to blast her about the Sev Puri infront of everyone...Then at her husband..like he is dumb or something else..and then in the precap..she shoutingly asking Ahem..and giving her big eyes look..Why is she always so hyper and so loud??

I guess you are new to this forum..Welcome to the forum...

And about your post, koki's character is like that..From the first episode itsef, she is shown to behave like this with everyone..But the thing is she doesn't have any anger, but only care and love..Its her way of showing the care..We have been telling this for the past 1and half years..but even today she treat her husband like this baecause parag never goes to work and for any small things, koki has to ask chirag..so for a married woman, its a shameful thing that her husband is not taking care of her or family..Any woman will get offended about the fact that her husband is not responsible..But am not justifying her actions, parag have every right to live his life in his own way,but for a self respected woman like koki, its a big deal..

About Rashi, koki is seeing herself in her that's why she is always scolding her..That's the only justification i can come up with..LOL

But the problematic thing is even though koki is like this and that, i like her..she is a good MIL..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreeshineharshsandyuk-Zaara-.

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum dear. If you are new to saathiya, kokila is not a MIL like bhabi ma or gayatriWink
She doesn't keep anything inside her. She is straightforward and blurts out in front of person. But she is full of love, tough from outside but soft from heart and that makes her the best MIL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreesandyuk-Zaara-.

kissmiss Groupbie
kissmiss
kissmiss

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Please yaar don't compare Rashi with Kokila. Kokila and Rashi are both heavy mouthed but kokila follows the parh of truth and fairness, but Rashi follows the path of lies, kalakaaris, manipulations and no love for anybody. But kokila taunts only parag and its understandable.
I don't blame her talking to her husband like that even if it is infront of the whole family because anyone experience the pain only if they are in their shoes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreesandyuk

munnihyderabad Moderator
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
welcome to the forum
-Kokila may be tough from outside but she is very loving, caring and concerned about everyone in the family and
expresses her love and concern in her own style
- she is one character in this serial who analyses the situation and gives her judgements...
- she is the one because of whom all the modis are living together under one roof... her strict and disciplinary nature is what is binding them together...
- if u r anything not good with her she is tough to be pleased and the last to forgive you if u r the wrong one
- Rashi has done a lot of kalakaries which kokila knew but not the rest of the family... hence she is taking her own sweet time to forgive or trust people like rashi...
- i really can not comment why she behaves so tauntingly with paragji...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk-Zaara-.

-Zaara-. IF-Rockerz
-Zaara-.
-Zaara-.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

Originally posted by _naksh_raz

I guess you are new to this forum..Welcome to the forum...

And about your post, koki's character is like that..From the first episode itsef, she is shown to behave like this with everyone..But the thing is she doesn't have any anger, but only care and love..Its her way of showing the care..We have been telling this for the past 1and half years..but even today she treat her husband like this baecause parag never goes to work and for any small things, koki has to ask chirag..so for a married woman, its a shameful thing that her husband is not taking care of her or family..Any woman will get offended about the fact that her husband is not responsible..But am not justifying her actions, parag have every right to live his life in his own way,but for a self respected woman like koki, its a big deal..

About Rashi, koki is seeing herself in her that's why she is always scolding her..That's the only justification i can come up with..LOL

But the problematic thing is even though koki is like this and that, i like her..she is a good MIL..

Well thank you for the welcome..i have been a silent member..one of few comments/post i do...I really do like Kokila..and in the earlier episodes..i liked her..but now...she just seems to be over it..and too annoying,whether to Kinjal(though she desearves then and Rashi and Urmi)..but Ahem and Gopi..behind Ahem and then insulting her husband infront of everyone..which is not a very good habit..plus Rashi is trying..If Rashi turns back to her 'wicked' self then Koki will have a small hand in it...EVeryone can't take the rough behaviour..and No im not defending RashiLOL
-Zaara-. IF-Rockerz
-Zaara-.
-Zaara-.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

Welcome to the forum dear. If you are new to saathiya, kokila is not a MIL like bhabi ma or gayatriWink
She doesn't keep anything inside her. She is straightforward and blurts out in front of person. But she is full of love, tough from outside but soft from heart and that makes her the best MIL.
Yes i know that..She is indeed very straight forward and not like G3 or BmaEmbarrassedLOL..(lets not compare tho)...Yes she is very soft hearted..and is a GREAT MIL to Gopi...but her anger is something else..Hamesha gussa nahk par rehta hienLOL
-Zaara-. IF-Rockerz
-Zaara-.
-Zaara-.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

welcome to the forum
-Kokila may be tough from outside but she is very loving, caring and concerned about everyone in the family and
expresses her love and concern in her own style
- she is one character in this serial who analyses the situation and gives her judgements...
- she is the one because of whom all the modis are living together under one roof... her strict and disciplinary nature is what is binding them together...
- if u r anything not good with her she is tough to be pleased and the last to forgive you if u r the wrong one
- Rashi has done a lot of kalakaries which kokila knew but not the rest of the family... hence she is taking her own sweet time to forgive or trust people like rashi...
- i really can not comment why she behaves so tauntingly with paragji...

Thank You for the welcome first of all
Yes Kokila has a very strong character..She is overly strict and has her both children just like her..Ahem Ghussa nahk par aur Kinjal ghussa bhi nahk par farak ye hein ke Kinjal is wicked...
Agree with everything
All i was saying though was she HAS become a bit too annoying these pass few episLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

Go to top