Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
He was a quitter since day 1. Won't be surprised if he quits weeks before the finale. Coward much? Even if Salman hadn't entered the house and bashed up all the contestants, Sky and Sid, specifically, I don't think the audience is blind enough to vote for him SO much, they make him win. Honestly none of the contestants is worth winning, but whoever wins, Sky shouldn't.
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I feel that in last week,sky was very entertaining,and he acted sensible at many times,even though his fight with sid,,his fault was 30%, From the last to last weeks,he improved a lot,,but still dont know why salman bashed sky unnecessary,,jab actual mai sky wrong tha,oss wakt toe kya nai.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
iam serious...alman should have not pinpointed abt housemates that u r wrong and blah blah  when host says sumthing like  this its appears like stamp it affects image of contestant  of the show and voting too on the top salman is superstar .. his statement will affect their images and well as he disturbed the dynamic of house and   now these contestants will act more artfically..
Originally posted by: fire_gun

iam serious...alman should have not pinpointed abt housemates that u r wrong and blah blah  when host says sumthing like  this its appears like stamp it affects image of contestant  of the show and voting too on the top salman is superstar .. his statement will affect their images and well as he disturbed the dynamic of house and   now these contestants will act more artfically..

agree bhai!!

Wildcard ke kia repordt hain bhaI!!!

R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: fire_gun

Watching BB everyday for an hour, for the past 11 weeks was enough to create an image of their own on National Television in our eyes, I think, so what if Salman showed them the mirror which they never bothered looking into? He isn't at fault here, I think he gave them a taste of their own medicine. Whatever he said that day, was so effing right.
Jun786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: skyrulez

As a SKY fan i think he should quit this show because its only few more weeks remaining and there is no chance that his image will be shown as positive character and without people's vote its impossible for him to win the show.

If Mehek come back then it might be Mehek who will end up winning or who knows SID. Because recently SID is getting attention due to no one is talking with him.

MEHEK - High Chance If She comes back

SID - No way 😆

Juhi  - She has done nothing in this show except eating.

SKY - Not much support from people due to being Negative image.

I agree with u ...he should have quit , his chances of winning the show are zero. Atleast he could have left with his head held high.
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skyrulez

Juhi  - She has done nothing in this show except eating.

🤣
CertifiedBabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: WhoamI..

Watching BB everyday for an hour, for the past 11 weeks was enough to create an image of their own on National Television in our eyes, I think, so what if Salman showed them the mirror which they never bothered looking into? He isn't at fault here, I think he gave them a taste of their own medicine. Whatever he said that day, was so effing right.

Agreed👍🏼

Every little thing he said was right and unfair would have been if anyone got special treatment or something, which he did not give, so👏
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

SKY BABA latt mar de  BB ko...Mehak  is gone win now that is fixed n sure...Salman khan should be ashamed of what he did. SKY U are winner for US...True person who stands behind his friends , fight for them and don't lick salman's feet ...SKY U r hero .Let haters sulk

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: WhoamI..

no..it was not right at all..he is the host not viewer  he behaved like viewer and sanjay behaves like host😉...dear everybody like us r not avail watcher of the show  who always glued to bb and when salman says sumthing like judgmental it affects their image  for sure because people thinks hosts know everything right ...host questions them and give time to explain the things but salman was telling them judgement ...
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago