India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Sharad

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
yaar, i know he's evil and all, but why did ekta have to use him to spew all this "the state of indian law" crap today? he's not exactly the best spokesperson for a social message...today's ep seemed less of a story and more of a social message to indian police and law...

.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
aint watched it yet will comment after i watch it
just4coll Senior Member
just4coll
just4coll

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Oh definitely, loads of speeches and lectures... Too much melodrama and too little content. Sharad seriously comes up with innovative ways to justify his actions...
broken heart Goldie
broken heart
broken heart

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by psawyer

yaar, i know he's evil and all, but why did ekta have to use him to spew all this "the state of indian law" crap today? he's not exactly the best spokesperson for a social message...today's ep seemed less of a story and more of a social message to indian police and law...

I think Ekta once said she would approach the social issue of rape in Kasauti, so it makes sense today's ep was more of a social message than a soap ep. 

I thought it was best to use Sharad to rise issue of justice and indian law.  You know why?  Because if Mukti or Prerna had brought it up, it would sound like any other lecture they usually give.  But if it's Sharad -- the rapist -- would laughed at the state of indian law and justice, and was confident and strong because of it, the affect on the viewer would be much stronger.  I certainly was disgusted to hear the statistics by Sharad who was laughing at it. 

If Prerna or Mukti brought it up, it would be merely sad and make me sad.  But if Sharad brought it up, and laughed at it, it would make me -- the average Indian -- MAD!

Sorry for the long lecture cum post! Tongue

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I jus watched the episode, an i felt really sad listening 2 those statistics. An i hated it when sharad was talking about police officiers being rapists, an girls gettin raped in their own home.
If u can't trust the police 2 protect u who can u trust? An if u can't feel safe in you own home where r u supposed 2 go?
---Samaira--- IF-Rockerz
---Samaira---
---Samaira---

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
yep agree it was succh a boring episode he is such a low n shameful person Angry
~aashka~rocks~ IF-Dazzler
~aashka~rocks~
~aashka~rocks~

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
i sooo agree!
i didnt really like this episode!
i agree with suki11!
apux IF-Rockerz
apux
apux

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
I agree that the stats coming from Sharad was more impactful than if it came from Prerna or Mukti...it pissed me off when he was laughing about it, but it very true...and it did seem like a social message being conveyed through Sharad's dialogue...

Go to top