SAARRTHIFAN_1

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:59am | IP Logged
thanx guys

sweet_mita Goldie
sweet_mita
sweet_mita

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SAARRTHIFAN_1

Guys what's make saarrthi diff. from other serials ?

1.It's unique story
2.lovely jodi of arjun-bhoomi
3.Lord krishna
4.It's better treatment

I think it's story because no serial can last if it does not have a good plot.

I wanted it to be a discussion that's why i didn't put it in poll.

I think we only then love a serial by heart when they have a nice & realistic story.That's the plus point of Saarthi.It has such a good story that we relate so easily.They showed every charecter's unique dilema,emotion so naturally.Every charecter in Saarthi has important contribution in the story.there is no such of charecter which is included for glamour or trps.That's why Saarthi is the best.Thumbs Up

--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:00am | IP Logged
For me it is the way a current family drama is being enacted against the backdrop of Mahabarat.

The story does not drag, there r new tracks being introduced every day.

The characters are neither all black nor all white, they r in shades of grey and that is how people in real life are. eg. Mamaji though negative still has good feelings for Mansen and Yuv.

The presence of LK is a very unique thing in any serial.

Each character postive or negative is given equal importance.

diya7000 IF-Dazzler
diya7000
diya7000

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:19am | IP Logged
I think that all of the 4 reasons are responsible for the uniqueness.
1.It's storyline is very different from all the other serials.
2.Arjun and Bhumi's chemistry is not only good it's unique as the story.They are soo natural that it doesn't seems that they are acting.
3.Lk puts some comedy in the serial as well as gives little hint about the line in which the story is going to move.
4.Obviously it's treatment is also unique.
esha_cool_girl Groupbie
esha_cool_girl
esha_cool_girl

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:10am | IP Logged

for me saarthi is combination of

GOOD ACTER+realastic srtory and inccident+cute jodi+lord krishna

and all of the above it is based on one of the famous mythological book MAHABHARAT and with this it make saarthi very special

now i want to ask how many of us kneww all the story of mahabharat sorry i dont know about u all but i only few story off mahabharat and wee all know mahabharat contains a buddle of inccident + teaching of geeta so after watching saarthi ................i kept on asking my mom who was shishupal in mahabharat and more so she told why dont u read mahabharat...............

and u know atfter exams i going to read MAHABHARAT

atleast now on television industry we dont  only have to watch all the idiot craps of ekta

really guys now i hate ektas serial too much that i prefer to watch cartoons(dont dare to laugh) instead of ekta serial coming on prime time

tunna Goldie
tunna
tunna

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha_cool_girl

and all of the above it is based on one of the famous mythological book MAHABHARAT and with this it make saarthi very special

now i want to ask how many of us kneww all the story of mahabharat sorry i dont know about u all but i only few story off mahabharat and wee all know mahabharat contains a buddle of inccident + teaching of geeta so after watching saarthi ................i kept on asking my mom who was shishupal in mahabharat and more so she told why dont u read mahabharat...............

atleast now on television industry we dont  only have to watch all the idiot craps of ekta

really guys now i hate ektas serial too much that i prefer to watch cartoons(dont dare to laugh) instead of ekta serial coming on prime time

heyi.... all u said is100%true... i mean.. saarthi is really rocking for the said reasons.... n kekta is unbearabl... n i'm not laughing cos even i used to watch cartoon network at prime time cos everywhere only kekta or kekta type shows at that timeConfused

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tunna

Originally posted by esha_cool_girl

heyi.... all u said is100%true... i mean.. saarthi is really rocking for the said reasons.... n kekta is unbearabl... n i'm not laughing cos even i used to watch cartoon network at prime time cos everywhere only kekta or kekta type shows at that timeConfused

you know, don't get offended guys, i love saarthi, but putting down someone else or other shows to bring your own up isn't that nice. you may not like ekta so don't even bring her into your conversation...it reeks of insecurities...and there ARE people who do like ekta's shows most of the time...as is evidenced by their popularity....and we don't go to ekta's forums and mouth off on saarthi in order to make our show look better...

as for what I love about saarthi is LK...he is the show's and the characters' conscience and he is the USP, he is the reason this show is so popular.

priya the sweet Goldie
priya the sweet
priya the sweet

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:42am | IP Logged
well i think LK's presence on the top Big smile ,then arjun bhoomi's roking jodi Embarrassed and then last two reasons Smile but they r not enough reasons to show saarthii's uniqueness Wink

Go to top