Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha_cool_girl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

for me saarthi is combination of

GOOD ACTER+realastic srtory and inccident+cute jodi+lord krishna

and all of the above it is based on one of the famous mythological book MAHABHARAT and with this it make saarthi very special

now i want to ask how many of us kneww all the story of mahabharat sorry i dont know about u all but i only few story off mahabharat and wee all know mahabharat contains a buddle of inccident + teaching of geeta so after watching saarthi ................i kept on asking my mom who was shishupal in mahabharat and more so she told why dont u read mahabharat...............

and u know atfter exams i going to read MAHABHARAT

atleast now on television industry we dont  only have to watch all the idiot craps of ekta

really guys now i hate ektas serial too much that i prefer to watch cartoons(dont dare to laugh) instead of ekta serial coming on prime time

tunna thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha_cool_girl

for me saarthi is combination of

GOOD ACTER+realastic srtory and inccident+cute jodi+lord krishna

and all of the above it is based on one of the famous mythological book MAHABHARAT and with this it make saarthi very special

now i want to ask how many of us kneww all the story of mahabharat sorry i dont know about u all but i only few story off mahabharat and wee all know mahabharat contains a buddle of inccident + teaching of geeta so after watching saarthi ................i kept on asking my mom who was shishupal in mahabharat and more so she told why dont u read mahabharat...............

and u know atfter exams i going to read MAHABHARAT

atleast now on television industry we dont  only have to watch all the idiot craps of ekta

really guys now i hate ektas serial too much that i prefer to watch cartoons(dont dare to laugh) instead of ekta serial coming on prime time

heyi.... all u said is100%true... i mean.. saarthi is really rocking for the said reasons.... n kekta is unbearabl... n i'm not laughing cos even i used to watch cartoon network at prime time cos everywhere only kekta or kekta type shows at that timeπŸ˜•

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tunna

heyi.... all u said is100%true... i mean.. saarthi is really rocking for the said reasons.... n kekta is unbearabl... n i'm not laughing cos even i used to watch cartoon network at prime time cos everywhere only kekta or kekta type shows at that timeπŸ˜•

you know, don't get offended guys, i love saarthi, but putting down someone else or other shows to bring your own up isn't that nice. you may not like ekta so don't even bring her into your conversation...it reeks of insecurities...and there ARE people who do like ekta's shows most of the time...as is evidenced by their popularity....and we don't go to ekta's forums and mouth off on saarthi in order to make our show look better...

as for what I love about saarthi is LK...he is the show's and the characters' conscience and he is the USP, he is the reason this show is so popular.

priya the sweet thumbnail
well i think LK's presence on the top πŸ˜ƒ ,then arjun bhoomi's roking jodi 😳 and then last two reasons 😊 but they r not enough reasons to show saarthii's uniqueness πŸ˜‰
boomerang123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tunna

agree with u .....thats the reaso why sarthi is unique 😊

sizzling_souls thumbnail
arre yaar its totally unique..first of all the famous AB jodi....not too much rona dhona..no impossible plots like humshakals etc...main thing is that it is realistic....not fantasies n ghatiya things like marrying n divorce then marrying n at the end marrying the person you married first...ufff horrible...n then loosing your virginty before marriage...yuck 🀒 🀒 saarthi is pure 😊
sadDe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well i think all 4 things..its story def is unique..coz one it is related to the Mahabharat par somewht modernized..thn the chemistry of arjun n bhavri is so God damn natural...n pure n seems like they r in love in real..no fake characters...no fake story...n yeah LK's presence n his dialogues givin us sum hint of the story n the direction of the serial...but the best part is ARJUN N BHAVRI..love 'em... πŸ˜†
kingkhans thumbnail
I think everything abt this show is unique, everything is excellent.
Innocent angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadDe

well i think all 4 things..its story def is unique..coz one it is related to the Mahabharat par somewht modernized..thn the chemistry of arjun n bhavri is so God damn natural...n pure n seems like they r in love in real..no fake characters...no fake story...n yeah LK's presence n his dialogues givin us sum hint of the story n the direction of the serial...but the best part is ARJUN N BHAVRI..love 'em... πŸ˜†

agree wid uπŸ˜‰

sparkle_21 thumbnail
SAARRTHI IS UNIQUE COZ

1 IT ACTUALY HAS A STORY( which is realy rare in other serials)
2 EVEN MORE IMPORTANTLY THEY STICK 2 THE STORY( unlike idiotic subplots changin acc 2 trps)
3 FRESH NEW ACTORS WHO CAN ACTUALY ACT(unlike many wannabe 'dudes' & 'babes' prancin abt on screen and pretendin thts actin)
4 REAL CHARACTERS WHO STAY TRUE 2 THEIR CHARACTERISATION( not 1 episode mein good next mein bad then good then bad then good then bad....)
5 THEY ARENT EKTA'S CRAPPY SHOWS
6 MOST IMPORTANTLY ARJUN-BHAVRI,ARJUN-BHAVRI,ARJUN-BHAVRI...