indeed kushi was stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘
pkaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Completely enjoyed it... was hilarious... 🀣
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice post! i loved khushi's hair and i thought she looked beautiful until arnav saw her and gave no reaction!lol but i still liked it! payal looked really gud in her attire !:) btw nice post! i have most of these questions too that have no answers lol!:)
mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey all πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

Loved reading your responses.  I still think Sanaya looked cute inspite of the plasticky looking hair..but I am hoping next week's episode,  the lights, direction and screenplay would make it all work 😊

I just thought her hair was so distracting in the whole episode .. i think exaggerated hair styles like Sanaya's  don't help the actress especially when upcoming scenes are going to be emotional.. To me it looked like she wasn't making as many head movements as the character does.. looked like the wig was ill fitting or not as comfortable ..

Back to detective giri and ramblingsπŸ˜†

During the episode, I was also thinking .. is Khushi's tutions the only source of income for Guptas?  Or do they have any leftover RM cash from her job ?  I didn't think she was getting paid for helping with engagement.   How the heck are Guptas going to handle the wedding preps, Baujis health related costs...etc..just on Khushi's tution money ...

Another question I had.. was .. is the media gonna be there ?  If yes... how come media didn't do their homework and find out about footage from fashion show.. It would be kinda cool to bring that in.. and maybe that's the twist...that rest of the RMs would get to know about the footage also

Also..Buaji is not really helping Payal's cause... Maybe I am bit more irritated by the character now because..we haven't been shown any scenes of Buaji's remorse for almost ruining Khushi's life without doing any background check on Shyam..

Shyam's character... will probably lie low for the time... Khushi's reactions to him looked more like a jilted and wronged lover... rather than anger and disgust towards a sociopath... I think ..directors need to put in more effort here

rambling over πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Edited by asr4ever - 12 years ago
jnsv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=asr4eve

ASR's acting..I never have any problem with.. I think Barun takes the material, dialogues thats given to him..and makes them his own.. and to me, it looks like Barun is always in sync with all of ASR's character nuances... I do have  a soft corner for him because he is fellow-dilliwaala πŸ˜†

rest of the characters ... falter sometimes... I still think Barun is clearly the best actor in the show.. with Sanaya being the fourth (rank  nani & Mami above her). 

(dear kamalika.😊. don't be mad at me !!!!//. but I think Khushi's acting still has room for improvement.. more likely ..its the inconsistent material she has to work with./and directors making her tear up in scenes where she shouldn't be...Barun is pretty much at the peak when compared with the rest of the cast.. )

oh common stop bashing like dis. i dnt understand y d individual fans of barun and sanaya never mis d opportunity to bash him/her. of corse as u r a barun fan u dnt c any fault on him . as a sarun fan i think sanaya is d one give her d best of best. no other than sanya to give 100% justify to kushi character. hw can u compare kushi with mami n nani? i cant believe dis? more over u give 4th rank to her? un beliavable. for u barun is the best in the cast. for sanaya fans she is the best in the crew.  starting from d episode i never seen any flaws in her acting . pls avoid bashing like dis.dnt create fight in dis forum.

ippknd rocks bcoz of sarun neither bcoz of barun nor sanaya. sarun rockzzz.

πŸ˜† [/QUOTE]
mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@satia..

Didn't realize.. that my post would cause this aggressive comment.  Have edited the post.

I am seriously thinking of taking a long break from this forum...if sharing my opinions in a friendly and open minded way... is also perceived as suggestive...

Mods-  Please close this topic. 
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Khushi looked like an angel in the SBS photos which was posted.  Having said this, I have got to agree that the hair style when seen in close up doesn't suit her as her face & nose appears long.  She would have been better off with her unbraided natural hair minus any wigs.

I didn't find anything wrong with La's outfit/hairstyle - she has got the "Mumtaz" look down pat in the dance sequence.

Arnav needs some color in his life.  I guess we will get to see him wearing it only after Khushi comes to his life.  Until then we have to make do with his dark clothes.
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: asr4ever

hey there Keshriya πŸ€—

Awww... thanks 😊😊   Honestly,  I have been getting quite disappointed with storyline inconsistencies..and awful screenplays... hamming and unnecessary crying ...and losing interest in quite a few characters ..including Khushi..because for the life of me..I can't quite understand how she can be this comfortable talking to ASR after that near-kiss, his words to her and about her... .I know its all fiction..so try not to take it so seriously ...

Now I am waiting for another dashing character to enter.. I have given up on almost all the characters for now... 😊😊

CVs..please ..introduce a new character...bring on DSR>. Dhruv Singh Raizada... and if not that..atleast work on screenplay or wardrobe.. Mujhe hire kar lo please... ek se ek badiya ideas hain mere paas... and woh bhi free mein milenge ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I've been trying to figure that out for AGES!!!!
Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: satia

oh common stop bashing like dis. i dnt understand y d individual fans of barun and sanaya never mis d opportunity to bash him/her. of corse as u r a barun fan u dnt c any fault on him . as a sarun fan i think sanaya is d one give her d best of best. no other than sanya to give 100% justify to kushi character. hw can u compare kushi with mami n nani? i cant believe dis? more over u give 4th rank to her? un beliavable. for u barun is the best in the cast. for sanaya fans she is the best in the crew.  starting from d episode i never seen any flaws in her acting . pls avoid bashing like dis.dnt create fight in dis forum.

ippknd rocks bcoz of sarun neither bcoz of barun nor sanaya. sarun rockzzz.

πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]
There is a difference between bashing and constructive criticism.  Adults should know the difference.  No one is starting fights and taking these things out of context will only be done by those who are not at a level of maturity to have an adult discussion.  We all have our own opinions and the thread maker was expressing hers. 

Sanaya may give 100%, but sometimes gets shabby material to work with which makes the character of Khushi less than tolerable.  It may not be a flaw in her acting, but possibly in the material she is given.  However, others may not agree with me.  As an adult, I respect that.  Also, I actually love Mami and I may like her more than I like the character of Khushi, but that's my prerogative to do so.  I really feel that Barun has amazing phonetic skills (as it pertains to his English) for someone who was raised in India.  Again you don't have to agree with what I think or anyone else thinks, just respect that people have their own opinions.  And just b/c you are an avid fan, it really doesn't miraculously make the actors or characters flawless, it just makes you turn a blind eye to the things that other people may see.  Let's grow-up and remember that we're all adults here...not kids on a playground! 
Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: asr4ever

@satia..

Didn't realize.. that my post would cause this aggressive comment.  Have edited the post.

I am seriously thinking of taking a long break from this forum...if sharing my opinions in a friendly and open minded way... is also perceived as suggestive...

Mods-  Please close this topic. 

@asr4ever I don't think your topic needs to be closed at all.  I personally like seeing the different POV in this forum.  If we all felt the same way this forum would be quite boring...  Don't let the narrow-mindedness of a few dishearten you!!! 😊