Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illusiveworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: amee1

please add me to your PM list.

I sent you a buddy request so if you accept that, it would become super easy for me to send out PMs to you too :)!
mizzna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
another great piece of work.. you are a great writer and the way you portrayed the emotions it's just amazing :)
illusiveworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: mizzna

another great piece of work.. you are a great writer and the way you portrayed the emotions it's just amazing :)

Thank youuu! :) Means a lot to me!
krystal1234 thumbnail
Once again I m amazed u write so gud but plz make this have a happy ending
DivanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hie angel

read both the parts together just now...i dont have any words after reading both of them...i m specchless...just few words this ff is the best...continue soon and pm me for next part

luv 
pankhuri
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww Fantastic portray of everybody's emotion.  Loved it.. Thanks for the PM waiting for More...
$Hef@li thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome parts...read dem in one go...
can't wait 4 next part...
update soon...n do PM me...😊...thnx...
illusiveworld thumbnail

Part 8:

The next year passed with the same routine every single day of every single month, whether it was Diwali or Viren and Jeevika's wedding anniversary: Jeevika would wake up at sharp 5:00 a.m., silently shed a tear as she would open her closet to see her white dupatta from the day of the accident. She would then walk barefeet to the Shiv temple Viren had showed her, beg God for a miracle, and return home to wake Viren and Virat up. After Viren would leave for his office or the court along with dadaji and chachaji, and Swamini would leave for charity work, she would sit in Maanvi's room and read her a book. Jeevika, Vanshika and Kadambari would have their lunch with Maanvi and discuss their routines. They had made Maanvi a part of their conversations. In the afternoon, beeji, Dabbu, chacha, chachi and badi beeji would come to visit Maanvi for an hour (dadaji had requested them to stay in the guest house till Maanvi came back to consciousness). Sometimes dadaji and Swamini would visit Maanvi but would leave within minutes. After returning from school, Shlok would do his homework in Maanvi's bedroom, asking her for help sometimes. In the evening, after Dr. Sippy's daily check-up, Jeevika would visit Maanvi again, this time with Viren. Viren discussed all her cases with her and always imagined how Maanvi would have handled the case if she were there to tell him. After dinner, when everybody retreated to their bedrooms, Virat would come and talk with Maanvi all night long and fall asleep there, holding Maanvi's hands in his. Maanvi become an inevitable part of everybody's busy days and Virat's lonely nights.

Today was no different; Jeevika had woken up at her usual time. For a year, she had thought that Viren only woke up when she returned from temple but every morning, Viren woke up along with Jeevika and noticed her cry silently with the blood-covered dupatta. He hurt to see her like this every day but he had faith in her. He knew she would make it through and he was willing to be by her side, no matter how long it took. He didn't realize when he got up and slowly slipped his arms around her waist. Turning around in shock, Jeevika spoke, "Virenji? You? When did you wake up? I'm extremely sorry if I made noise that woke you up. Please go back to…" "Shhh" he replied as he placed his index finger on her delicate pink lips. "I love you Jeevika" he whispered in her right ear. Jeevika realized she had hardly given him any of her time during the past year. She had even forgotten their anniversary but he had never complained. She immediately hugged him tightly. In between soft sobs, she said, "I'm sorry Vireji. I know I've been unfair. I have been so occupied with Maanvi and my own thoughts that I never took a moment to think about what you are going through. Please forgive me, if you can."

Viren couldn't believe his ears. He wondered what Jeevika was made of – either she worried about Maanvi or felt guilty about ignoring him. This was not his intention. He made her sit down on the beige loveseat and slowly explained: "Jeevika, I love you. And love doesn't come with conditions. Love knows how to give, not take. When I accepted you as my lawfully wedded wife, I accepted you with all your strengths and weaknesses, with all your love for your sister, with all the good and the bad times that would come in our relationship. I can't imagine what you have been going through for a year. I can't even fathom the idea of Virat in such a position but you've been so strong. Neither I am angry with you, nor do I feel that you have ignored me for Maanvi. We will get through this phase together, won't we?" He finished off with a thousand walt smile. Jeevika knew that even if she were to lose everything tomorrow, she would have one person by her side: Viren. And that was a reason enough for her to continue living. "I must have done many good deeds that I found a life partner in someone like you" Jeevika finally spoke up as she lifted her hands from his grip. She walked up to the closet and returned with the dupatta. Viren stared at the piece of clothing that hadn't been washed ever since…

"I think it's time for a new start. How much longer will I hold onto bitter memories? I have to wash off these stains from my past. I have to move on. And I will. For Mannu, for myself, and for you" Jeevika exclaimed. Viren was yet again amazed at his wife's maturity. He gently placed a peck on Jeevika's forehead. This was the beauty of their relationship. They didn't need words to understand each other. There was no use of mere language between the two of them; their eyes expressed everything to each other. But Jeevika couldn't forget everything so easily… "Virenji, I have tried for so long to be strong but somewhere deep down, I feel like I am losing Mannu. She has not responded to anything. Every single family member tries everyday and don't we know how Virat waits patiently for her return every night? But nothing… it's as if she doesn't want to come back. She doesn't want to be a burden on anybody; she wants to quietly leave…" Jeevika broke down in tears before she could finish her sentence. Viren wondered how Jeevika would ever handle herself if she found out about Maanvi's life-threatening disease.

--------------------

Viren and Jeevika, with the rest of the family, headed to dadaji's best friend's grandson's wedding. Although they were going with a heavy heart, Virat assured them that he won't leave Maanvi's side for even a second. Jeevika understood the unexpressed, sincere love in his eyes and trusted him with her Mannu. Without losing a moment, Virat rushed to Maanvi's room. He noticed Maanvi was hooked to fewer pipes lately. She had responded well to some medications and Dr. Sippy had noted minor improvements in her immune system as well.

"Dedh futiya, you love to bother me, don't you? When I didn't want to sing, you made me let myself free; when I wanted to be alone, you looked right into my eyes. And now that I want you to know what pain I feel every single damn day, you are silent… why bandariya? Why? First, you make me fall for you and when I want to tell you, you torture me by not replying. I thought you were Jhansi ki rani, but you turned out to be a bhigi billi. Silently slipped away from all the problems, didn't you? Why don't you just call me near you? Why don't I go and get myself shot so I can lie peacefully right beside you; at least we'll be together then right? Maanvi, I love you. That's it. In plain simple words, I love you. I am not a man of words, I don't know how to express my love but without you, life doesn't seem to have a meaning. I fight with you, I annoy you, I force you to go to the doctor but behind all this, I love you. Remember when you first tried to explain to me what love was?

*Flashback*

Maanvi: Mohabbat zindagi hai,

Virat: Mohabbat? Kya hai? Kyun hai? Kahan hai?

Maanvi: Madhuri is tarah, mera vishwas hai,bhagwan ne sare rishte pehle se hi jod diye hain. Bas unka milna hum pe chod diya hai. Dekho, jaise Di aur Jiju :) Usne hum sabko jodiyon mein banaya hai. har Heer ke liya ek Ranjha, har Laila ke like ek Majnu, har Shirin ke liye ek Farhad, har Romero ke liye ek Juliet, har Jeevika ke liye ek Viren.

Virat: Haha. Jeevan sathi? Kya bakwaas hai yeh sab? Main in sab baton ko nahi manta.

Maanvi: Mujhe toh pakka wala yakeein hai ke kahin na kahin koi mere liye banaya gaya hai. Aur mein kabhi na kabhi usse zaroor milungi.

Virat: Acha, meri entertainment ki dukan, lekin yeh to batao ke mujhe kaise pata chalega ki mere liye kaun banaya gaya hai? Kya woh mere naam ka notice board leke khadi hogi? Ya phir usko dekhte hai badaal garajne lagenge? Background mein violins bajne lagenge? Kya hoga kya?

Maanvi: Mujhe tumhara toh pata nahi Chep lekin mein pehchaan jaungi. Mujhe ek ishara milega aur mein pehchaan jaungi.

Virat: Haha. Tumne aaj kal kuch zyada hi Bollywood films dekhna shuru kar diya hai. Kadambari chachi ke saath rahogi toh bollywood's walking-talking newspaper # 2 ban jaogi.

"Dedh futiya, I understand what love is but now you turned your back. Mujhe mera ishara mil gaya par tum… tum toh mujhe chod ke hi chali gayi. DAMN IT! WAKE UP MAANVI!" Virat finished his sentence by punching the nearby wall. Suddenly he saw her index finger flinch. "Maanvi! Maanvi! Are you back? Maanvi! Tell me Maanvi!" Virat continuously questioned but there was no response. 

Edited by angelofillusion - 12 years ago
inlvwithehmmbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oh gosh for one whole year:((( virat my love uska hi jadoo chalega giski wajase manvi theek hogayegi 💔 pls pls continue and PM me :) thanks for this PM though :)
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww for one year she was in coma.. feeling sad for virat jeevika and viren.. i think dadaji and buaji should also light up with manvi afterall she came to this state by taking a bullet which was aimed for viren... waiting for next update... PM me...