India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Jeene ke ishare mil gaye - SS (Page 22)

--Mystical-- Senior Member
--Mystical--
--Mystical--

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Nice update..short n sweet..rather bittersweet..wish it was longer..poor virat..
Update nxt sooonnn plzzTongue
Thanx for d pm..pm again venevr u update nxt n plz plz plz let it b soonWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

illusiveworld

pinky.padda IF-Rockerz
pinky.padda
pinky.padda

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
very beautiful scene

illusiveworld

shahzia Groupbie
shahzia
shahzia

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Hey your such an amazing writer! I loved all ur parts :D
I have added u on my buddy list and I would be pleased
If u can pm me when you update the next part! Thanks

illusiveworld

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

Part 12:

The day was passing by slowly: The Vadhera ladies were engaged in shopping for the havan dadaji had organized; Viren had accompanied his chachaji and dadaji to the court for hearing of a case; Virat was doing what he best does – nothing; and Maanvi…well she waited for someone to come and entertain her because her di had banned her from leaving the room.

Finally she gave up on waiting and headed to Virat's bedroom. This time she remembered to knock. Upon getting no response, she slightly pushed the door open and saw him relaxing on his bed, pretending to read a novel.

"Chep ho kya? Why didn't you open the door?" she questioned in her high-pitched tone.

"Is there a rule that I have to open the door when someone knocks?" he asked in a low, don't-answer- this-because-I-am-already-mad tone.

"You have a problem if I walk in without knocking. So next time, I decide to knock! And now you have a problem with that too?"

"Get to the point. I really am not in the mood." He couldn't bear to look straight into her eyes.

"Ohhh! Someone's a little angry."

"Maanvi! I said get to the point damnit!"

"Ho! You said my real name? Something is definitely wrong. Spill the beans."

"Sometimes things are obvious, right in front of our eyes but we choose to ignore."

"Huh? Listen buddy, I'm neither a lawyer like jiju, nor a teacher like di. I can't play with words or read in between lines. So would you spare me the horror and explain it in plain, simple language?"

"Maanvi, listen to me for once and for all. I don't need you to interfere with my life. So you may excuse yourself and leave me alone."

"Wait a second. Hold on, is all this drama because I called you nikkama? There's nothing wrong with being a nikkama actually. See, everyone in this world does something. Jiju and chachaji fight for others' rights; Mogambo dadaji makes hideous rules; Hitler bua hates imperfect people for no reason; Vanshika aunty consoles all sad souls around Vadhera house; chachiji keeps us up-to-date with Bollywood and her one and only son, Shlok keeps us up-to-date with everything else in this world. But people like you and I…we are unique – we do nothing with our lives! If we start doing things with our lives too, we'll become one of them. Aur iss duniye mein, sirf ek bandariya aur ek chep ho sakte hain. Correct bola ki nahi?" Maanvi's child-like talks couldn't keep Virat angry for any longer.

"Where do you come up with such random ideas? I mean, does your mind constantly think of these things?" he asked in a tone that was evidently more relaxed and playful.

"Arey no no. You know when I was born, my mom apparently told di that…" Before Maanvi could finish her sentence, Virat cut her off: "Why didn't you include me in your goodbye letter? Do I really not matter to you?" Maanvi hadn't seen this coming.

After much contemplation, she replied, "it's not that Virat. It's… I mean I had some message for everyone because there are things you can tell everyone. But there are things that don't make sense. I mean I couldn't have added you to the first list and said give my love to Virat. Neither could I say give my respect to Virat. And I wasn't in the mood for making a whole new category." Before she could finish and fathom the strangely uncomfortable expression on his face, his moved an inch closer. Maanvi not only lost her train of thought, she lost all coordination.

Why didn't I prepare myself for this possibility? her chaotic mind wailed. How could she prepare herself? Prepare herself for a man who'd left her utterly boneless every time he looked her way. Their gazes met and locked, sweeping her out of reality on a tidal wave of emotion. Why did things feel different between the two of them today? She'd been gone for so long, he couldn't possibly have been serious when he said I love you to her. She'd heard his confession in her sleep; he hadn't known as he was too busy paying bills when Dr. Sippy was informing Viren and Jeevika of Maanvi's conscious. She had somehow convinced herself that the meaning of love in her life meant Jeevika and only Jeevika. Certainly not a guy, definitely not Chep.

God, he was sexy. Dark, dangerous, that sense of the untamed just barely suppressed below the surface… His face seemed more mature today, more shuttered than ever before, and impossibly handsome. He had dark eyes that seemed to hold all the mysteries in the universe, a long nose that flared slightly when he was mad, frustrated. Or aroused. The features of his face seemed to be carved from stone. At one time, she hadn't known a single line, an inch of a texture. But today…well, today was different. She could count the number of veins hidden in his eyes. She had actually made herself believe he was no more than a good friend, no more than jiju's brother.

"I love you Maanvi. God, I've never loved anyone the way I loved you. I would have given you everything I had to give if you'd only let me in a little." It's as if Virat had read Maanvi's thoughts.

"Vir…Virat… I don't think this is right."

"What's so wrong in loving Maanvi? I love you and I know you love me. Do you know my life stopped when I felt I had lost you forever, when you refused to wake up? Do you know how much it hurt when you left me behind with nothing but a letter, which didn't even have my name? Do you know how many pieces my heart broke into when I saw you laying lifelessly on the side of the road? Do you know how I struggled to breathe when you said I don't matter to you? Do you know what goes inside my heart?" In a moment, Virat had made himself vulnerable to the girl he had despised on their first meeting.

After what felt like a lifetime, but was only a few seconds, Maanvi gathered the courage to answer his questions. "Virat, nobody would accept us. Not your family, not mine. And forget even that. I don't even know if I love…ugh, like you like that. Why do we have to define our relationship? And why love specifically? Can't we be just … us? Like our old usual self?"

"You were the one who explained the meaning of love to me, right? What exactly did you say?" Virat questioned rhetorically. After a pause, he continued, "Ahhh. You had said 'mera vishwas hai, bhagwan ne sare rishte pehle se hi jod diye hain. Bas unka milna hum pe chod diya hai. Har vagera vagera ladki ke liye ek vagera vagera ladka.' And you gave me a list of examples. And what else? Oh, I remember. You were confident that someone, somewhere in this world was made only for you. And all you'd need is one sign and you'll recognize him. Aur kitne ishare chahiye Maanvi?" Virat sounded like a newborn craving for unconditional love.

Maanvi, lost for words, admitted finally, "perhaps, somewhere deep down, I might have slight feelings for you. But it could easily just be infatuation. Look Virat, I'm not rich like you. I haven't travelled the world. My world is my di and my Hrishikesh. I don't have many dreams in life. In fact, my only dream is to see Jeevika di happy. And somehow, you just don't fit into the equation." A tear rolled down her eye as she finished her justification with great effort.

"Maanvi. I have nothing special to offer. I'm not suave like bhai, neither do I have brains of Steve Jobs that I'll invent the next Apple product. So, in simple words, it's unconditional love I'm going to send your way. It's nothing that I've borrowed, nor something I'd ever lend to someone. This love that I want to give you comes with a lifetime guarantee…"

Before Virat could finish, Maanvi leaned in to take him in her arms. She still didn't believe herself but she knew this was the best bet in her life – she'd live with her di for the rest of her life and Virat seemed genuine enough – his love would be sufficient for both of them to last them a lifetime. To assure her delicate her heart the last time, she requested him, "Virat. Say you love me. Please just say you love me."

"You love me." Virat winked as a tiny smile spread across her pink lips.

Edited by angelofillusion - 21 December 2011 at 9:41pm

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesrockinggirl555laila889psychomeg-JeeVi-VirMan-fanficsloversidhant_Mariddamizzna-princess-anu008$Hef@liamee1shahzialemyardhanaTuba_KSGe_enigmasiya_16nishi12345shrarrti--Mystical--inlvwithehmmbhBhavya8IPKKND_PyaarPixieFlamevirmanforeverluvzindaginrithyaoarul01aysha1989sweets1126kulsumdprincess14~~BaBy~AnGel~~sups2222Hawa-HawaiiJULIELwanderlust09DivanIshrev4evahooriaajia123sagarmoksha89sakshi_aditiKSG_luvpinky.paddaTanuDDianpreethisPoojaa_P-Antu-_-Aslan-ashred12thejazzgalNaughtynatty..Amri..keenu_kk-JollyJabeen-Nikki_Titli

siya_16 Senior Member
siya_16
siya_16

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
lovely... wow,  explanations were typical Manvi style !!!!!! Clap

pls continue soon ...
waiting to read more of them...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrarrtiillusiveworld

inlvwithehmmbh Senior Member
inlvwithehmmbh
inlvwithehmmbh

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Gosh... u wrote it out very very well!! Amazing job seriously!! i loved it thanks for this!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrarrtiillusiveworld

shrarrti Senior Member
shrarrti
shrarrti

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
It was wonderful!  I'm going to have wait 48 hours for my next fix...sigh...

illusiveworld

preethis IF-Rockerz
preethis
preethis

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
very nice part.. For once i liked virat's mature behaviour... Thanks for PM and waiting for more...

illusiveworld

Go to top