Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Jeene ke ishare mil gaye - SS (Page 13)

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
OMG hw did i miss something so goodShocked huh OMG its beautiful<3
i jus nw read the entire fic in a go nd i love it<3

Poor Manvi evn if she wake up she will have to go thru lots of pain again:((( nd then what will she do if she comes to know that Jeevika nd she doesnt hav khoon ka rishta:(((Oh my poor soul my heart cries for her:((

Virat Awww he realised his feelings for Mannu bt she is not there to respond to his love:((

Viren he is a sweet heart Jeevika is really lucky that she has such an understanding hus<3

Seriously I love ur passionate determined nd not so he is looking at me I will blush Jeevika better infact i really liked hw u portrayed her in ur fic!

Contiunue soon nd pls add me to ur PM list:))))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

illusiveworld

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazzz

OMG hw did i miss something so goodShocked huh OMG its beautiful<3
i jus nw read the entire fic in a go nd i love it<3

Poor Manvi evn if she wake up she will have to go thru lots of pain again:((( nd then what will she do if she comes to know that Jeevika nd she doesnt hav khoon ka rishta:(((Oh my poor soul my heart cries for her:((

Virat Awww he realised his feelings for Mannu bt she is not there to respond to his love:((

Viren he is a sweet heart Jeevika is really lucky that she has such an understanding hus<3

Seriously I love ur passionate determined nd not so he is looking at me I will blush Jeevika better infact i really liked hw u portrayed her in ur fic!

Contiunue soon nd pls add me to ur PM list:))))

Awww! Thank you soo much :) Your comment is so encouraging! I guess you might have missed this one because this is my first time writing haha :) But better late than never right?

In meantime, I'll send you a buddy request because it's easier for me to keep track of who to send PMs to if they are my buddies :)

Thanks again!!!
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
jst read all 8 parts..brilliant os..evn though till nw its a vry sad one..bt d way u portrayed all relations is AWESOME!! U made me cry wid last 3 upd8s.. i felt as if i ws seein all those scenes infront of my eyes..n virat's love confession.. ws d most touching part..i hv no words for it..i jst hope nw toh mannu wilb back soon..n also d truth shud be revealed to swamini bua n all asap.. nywz plz pm me d further updates.. :)

illusiveworld

illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

jst read all 8 parts..brilliant os..evn though till nw its a vry sad one..bt d way u portrayed all relations is AWESOME!! U made me cry wid last 3 upd8s.. i felt as if i ws seein all those scenes infront of my eyes..n virat's love confession.. ws d most touching part..i hv no words for it..i jst hope nw toh mannu wilb back soon..n also d truth shud be revealed to swamini bua n all asap.. nywz plz pm me d further updates.. :)

Awww thank you! I've realized I tend to write better if it's sad ... I need to hone my writing skills when it comes to happy writing but I think I too am getting tired of the sadness so it'd probably good time to get happy *hint hint* ;)

In meantime, I've sent you a buddy request because it's easier for me to PM if everyone is there in my buddy list :)

Edited by angelofillusion - 18 December 2011 at 3:33pm

Nikki_Titli

shivu124 Senior Member
shivu124
shivu124

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
loved it please continue and pm me wen u write it again 

illusiveworld

aysha1989 Goldie
aysha1989
aysha1989

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Feeling bad for them... Hope she recovers soon...
Continue soon and please pm me when you do... Smile

illusiveworld

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
OMG gal, u have left me speechless & with tears in my eyes. Cry Everything was perfect, how Jeevika's ideal bahu routine changed drasticlly for the past year. Viren is indeed a gem. Jeevika-Viren's relationship was portrayed so beautifully, defining the true meaning of marriage and love. My heart aches for Virat, he has found his ishara, his love but still faithfully waiting for her to accept him. I see ray of hope with the flinch of Manvi's fingers. Really looking forward for the next part Smile
illusiveworld Goldie
illusiveworld
illusiveworld

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rev4eva

OMG gal, u have left me speechless & with tears in my eyes. Cry Everything was perfect, how Jeevika's ideal bahu routine changed drasticlly for the past year. Viren is indeed a gem. Jeevika-Viren's relationship was portrayed so beautifully, defining the true meaning of marriage and love. My heart aches for Virat, he has found his ishara, his love but still faithfully waiting for her to accept him. I see ray of hope with the flinch of Manvi's fingers. Really looking forward for the next part Smile

It's amazinggg how you pick up on the implicit details I try to imply; such as, Jeevika's transformation from the ideal bahu to her original caring sisterhood. & Virat's jeena ka ishara :)

The next part will be up tonight *fingers crossed!*

rev4eva

Go to top