Jeene ke ishare mil gaye - SS - Page 24

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by dmg123

Hi, I just found this story and read it all in one go! This story is so brilliant! The relationships between the characters are so well constructed.
Please continue soon!!

Heyy, this story is not mine. It belongs to my Di and she wrote it a long time ago. I am so glad you like the story so much. I'm afraid to say that Chapter 12 was the end :(

Now if Di comes back, she may continue writing... otherwise, that was the end :(
EXCELLENT SS!!! i lovvveddd itt!
It was just amazzzing!
Originally posted by sajanfan004

EXCELLENT SS!!! i lovvveddd itt!
It was just amazzzing!

Thanks a lottt!
I'll let my Di know as she wrote it :)
Originally posted by miss_precious

this was awesome

Thanks a lott! Will let Di know :)

SPEECHLESS ... TILL NOW I READ SO MANY SS BUT I EAGERLY WAIT FOR ITS ENDING BUT YOUR SS IS JUST INDEED MARVELOUS AND  WORDS ... YOU REALLY DID PUT ALLOT OF EFFORT IN DECRIBING EACH AND VERY CHARACTER ... I JUST LOVE IT :D 😃  THANK YOU SO MUCH

Originally posted by meant4uonlie

SPEECHLESS ... TILL NOW I READ SO MANY SS BUT I EAGERLY WAIT FOR ITS ENDING BUT YOUR SS IS JUST INDEED MARVELOUS AND  WORDS ... YOU REALLY DID PUT ALLOT OF EFFORT IN DECRIBING EACH AND VERY CHARACTER ... I JUST LOVE IT :D 😃  THANK YOU SO MUCH

Hey,

Thank you SOOO very much!! I am replying to you but it's not me who wrote this FF. It was my Di. I'll be sure to let her know :)

Thank you sooo muchh for liking the SS! Means a lot to my Di, I am sure :)