Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illusiveworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: icehammer92

That was simply BRILLIANT!! i think u can be a soild writer! The way u describe each and every emotion of the characters is MindBlowing! I could practically image all the scenes in my head! Well Done yaar!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Please continue writing! and Please PM me! ThankYou! πŸ˜Š

Thank youuu so much!!! I will continue after the 20th and PM you then. In meantime, I've sent a friend request so it's easier for me to remember who to PM :)
illusiveworld thumbnail
THANK YOU EVERYBODY! I CAN'T THANK ENOUGHHH! Edited by angelofillusion - 12 years ago
ariel1985 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😊It was simply amazing...good job gal...will be waiting for your next update...πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜Š
sonika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow that was truely amazing
Yaar that was so emotinal
Yaar plz pm me the next time u update the next part plzzz:) πŸ‘
illusiveworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonika1988

wow that was truely amazing
Yaar that was so emotinal
Yaar plz pm me the next time u update the next part plzzz:) πŸ‘

Aww! Thank you so much :) I'm glad you liked it.

I'll update soon and in meantime & accepted your buddy request too so I'll send PM next time
Edited by angelofillusion - 12 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG hw did i miss something so good😲 huh OMG its beautiful<3
i jus nw read the entire fic in a go nd i love it<3

Poor Manvi evn if she wake up she will have to go thru lots of pain again:((( nd then what will she do if she comes to know that Jeevika nd she doesnt hav khoon ka rishta:(((Oh my poor soul my heart cries for her:((

Virat Awww he realised his feelings for Mannu bt she is not there to respond to his love:((

Viren he is a sweet heart Jeevika is really lucky that she has such an understanding hus<3

Seriously I love ur passionate determined nd not so he is looking at me I will blush Jeevika better infact i really liked hw u portrayed her in ur fic!

Contiunue soon nd pls add me to ur PM list:))))
illusiveworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: lazzz

OMG hw did i miss something so good😲 huh OMG its beautiful<3

i jus nw read the entire fic in a go nd i love it<3

Poor Manvi evn if she wake up she will have to go thru lots of pain again:((( nd then what will she do if she comes to know that Jeevika nd she doesnt hav khoon ka rishta:(((Oh my poor soul my heart cries for her:((

Virat Awww he realised his feelings for Mannu bt she is not there to respond to his love:((

Viren he is a sweet heart Jeevika is really lucky that she has such an understanding hus<3

Seriously I love ur passionate determined nd not so he is looking at me I will blush Jeevika better infact i really liked hw u portrayed her in ur fic!

Contiunue soon nd pls add me to ur PM list:))))

Awww! Thank you soo much :) Your comment is so encouraging! I guess you might have missed this one because this is my first time writing haha :) But better late than never right?

In meantime, I'll send you a buddy request because it's easier for me to keep track of who to send PMs to if they are my buddies :)

Thanks again!!!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
jst read all 8 parts..brilliant os..evn though till nw its a vry sad one..bt d way u portrayed all relations is AWESOME!! U made me cry wid last 3 upd8s.. i felt as if i ws seein all those scenes infront of my eyes..n virat's love confession.. ws d most touching part..i hv no words for it..i jst hope nw toh mannu wilb back soon..n also d truth shud be revealed to swamini bua n all asap.. nywz plz pm me d further updates.. :)
illusiveworld thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki028

jst read all 8 parts..brilliant os..evn though till nw its a vry sad one..bt d way u portrayed all relations is AWESOME!! U made me cry wid last 3 upd8s.. i felt as if i ws seein all those scenes infront of my eyes..n virat's love confession.. ws d most touching part..i hv no words for it..i jst hope nw toh mannu wilb back soon..n also d truth shud be revealed to swamini bua n all asap.. nywz plz pm me d further updates.. :)

Awww thank you! I've realized I tend to write better if it's sad ... I need to hone my writing skills when it comes to happy writing but I think I too am getting tired of the sadness so it'd probably good time to get happy *hint hint* ;)

In meantime, I've sent you a buddy request because it's easier for me to PM if everyone is there in my buddy list :)
Edited by angelofillusion - 12 years ago
shivu124 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it please continue and pm me wen u write it again