Tumhari Disha

Update March 28, 2006

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks..Vidya...for the detailed update..Wow!!DK told her... Rupali ...could you not give us one night of 2ds alone? 😭 😕

rupali trying hard to generate sympathy for Satyanas...but for me he will always be Satyanas...horrible fellow...how I hate him for all the pain he has caused to DK.

poor DK!he just wanted one day to spend with his wife...that mahaan stupid #1 truth lady had to go and get the police...
just reading the update has made me cry...what will happen when I see the episode 😭 😭 😭

DK in jail again ....hope he goes back to his old sarcastic self and does not cry for Disha who did not even wait to hear from him before calling the police.

Gargi in seventh heaven now!!!
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update vidya.
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update!!!!!

One night!!!! Thats all he was asking for!!! And couldnt give it!!!!

geez man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hello98 thumbnail
Disha could not have called the police...how could she...he only wanted one night...hell with this Rupu.

Anyway thanks
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
DK ko kabhi khushi nehi milti 😭 😭 ek raat bhi nehi de saki yeh patthar dil aurat 😡 😡
bina4u thumbnail
Thanx for the update vidya

just4fun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the good update.
Manahill thumbnail
Thanks for the great update Vidya. I've missed your wonderful updates so much.
😉
harsy thumbnail
Thanks for the update akka... 👏 👏 👏

DK confessed everything to D.... 👏 👏 👏 Bechari D ko kya patha DK Itni jaldi confess karnewaala hai warna woh Police ko nahi bulaathi....She must be repenting now... 😭 😭 Monaji...D jaisi ladki wont think of what will happen....?inorder to get mahaantha ka crown she will react ASAP n get the appreciation from others.... 😡 I thought some big issue is going to take place but nothing of that sort..Hmmm...My predictions were drained by my Rupu...... 😛 I burst out laughing when satyanas said that he doesnt want to bring misery in her life..... 😕 😡 🤢 This is called double standards....I still doubt this fellows behaviour... 😕