Preview for March 28

Pachu.P thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Disha has tears in her eyes and she goes silent... Satya puts his hand on her shoulder to console... Disha cries aloud... If Dk loved me truly he would have told me the truth. Disha enters home and Dk confesses that he is guilty of being part of the diamond smuggling with Ali. Disha looks at him surprised. Dk has decided to give himself up to the cops! Disha looks stunned. Dk asks Disha to forgive him as he will hand himself to the cops the next day -Dk notices Police standing at the door - Dk realizes Disha ahs already got them. Cops take Dk away. Disha sees him go. Suhas comes to meet Disha the next day to wish her for Gudi Padwa. Disha cries at Suhas's arms.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the preview Pachu.
harsy thumbnail
Thanks for the preview Pachu....thank god Disha iss baar Bappa ko chod kar Suhas ke arms par ro rahi hai..... 😉 Sab kuch kardiya aur upar se ro rahi hai... 😕 Very strange character to understand... 😡 Edited by harsy - 18 years ago
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nehi harsy..Disha is very easy to understand...she will love her family no matter what...but she will love DK only when he is a good boy.

You see she is more in love with the idea of truthfull and honest living than with her hubby 😕

she tries to use her deemaag too much where dK is concerned ...distinguishing bet' right and wrong...lekin pyar toh dil se kiya jaata hei...isliye dil mein dard hota hei aur roti hei.

this reminds me of the time when she agreed to marry Ved...and then when DK disappeared she pined for him everyday...she is very foolish. 😕
hello98 thumbnail
Thanks for the preview...sab Rupali ki shararat hai...batein bechari Disha hum saab ki soon rahi hai.
mona05 thumbnail
at least story is moving fast...our petition may be working...hope Rupu remembers we had asked for no interference with 2Ds chemistry 😛 😳
hello98 thumbnail
Yes even I feel the petition is working.....except for D's wardrobe...when it comes to spending Rupali will turn a deaf ear no matter what we say.
mona05 thumbnail
I think we will find a change in D's wardrobe with the courtcase...Rupali usually changes the getup to go with significant change in storyline.
Here is hoping we will get bearded DK back..and Disha stylishly dressed to look like owner of Kanaka... 😃
hello98 thumbnail
Oh I fogot...with DK in jail she will be the Kanaka Queen
hello98 thumbnail
Oh I forgot...with DK in jail she will be the Kanaka Queen