Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

   
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

new promo;babies part 3 (Page 3)

i4ishra IF-Dazzler
i4ishra
i4ishra

Joined: 21 May 2011
Posts: 4958

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Originally posted by i4naksh

Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Asha, thanks for sharing...Big smile
Didn't watch the promo yet but I guess these babies promos are becoming more cute day by day...Day Dreaming It's an inovative idea to promote the track and CV's are using it to good effects...Big smile I think we will get the babies promo's till the arrival of Naksh lil angel...Day Dreaming

Akshi is very cool and calm with Sneha's entry but yahan pe sab Rajshri banke ghum rahe the...ROFL
Naksh understand each other very well now...the trust factor has increased therefore they share every small happenings in their life with each other which is really good sign...Big smile baaki sab gharwalon ko maaro goli...LOL

An after thought, Can we expect Naksh taking stroll in the park scene...walking hand in hand talking about the baby...Day DreamingLOL
right ashi...i also thinki ab har promo mein mamma pappa ke sath ye cuties bi honge..@ unki dress se lagtha h ki naksh walk par nikle h..akshi was relaxed hearing it while natik was little tensed @ after seeing akshis reaction he also smiles..@ the babies were swinging...so cute...

Yup, these promo's are really cute...Day Dreaming Now I have to watch ghatiya shows on SP to catch the promo...LOL The babies were swinging..awww...they are such a cutie pies...Day Dreaming
abi abi aya tha aur vo swinging nah kar rah theLOLjust sitting on swingLOLbut cute tha when they says "'yay mumma man gay""

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asawari_naksh

sush4frndz IF-Rockerz
sush4frndz
sush4frndz

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 5009

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
yupeee mene promo dekha...wow naksh kitne cute lagrahe hey.or wo do cute2 babies...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

i4ishra

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Joined: 23 December 2009
Posts: 8162

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

i4ishra

sush4frndz IF-Rockerz
sush4frndz
sush4frndz

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 5009

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Originally posted by i4naksh

Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Yup, these promo's are really cute...Day Dreaming Now I have to watch ghatiya shows on SP to catch the promo...LOL The babies were swinging..awww...they are such a cutie pies...Day Dreaming
abi abi aya tha aur vo swinging nah kar rah theLOLjust sitting on swingLOLbut cute tha when they says "'yay mumma man gay""

If the frequency is good then I'll catch it soon...LOL
I just love the way they address Akshi as mummy...Day Dreaming
ya di its really cute...baby say "ye mummy man gay" than baby grl said"mummy n dad ghar wali ko maana payenge" ...wowDay Dreaming

Edited by sush00naksh - 16 December 2011 at 11:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana23shruthi.sweetyAsawari_naksh

kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Joined: 12 November 2011
Posts: 9003

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by i4naksh

Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Originally posted by i4naksh

Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Asha, thanks for sharing...Big smile
Didn't watch the promo yet but I guess these babies promos are becoming more cute day by day...Day Dreaming It's an inovative idea to promote the track and CV's are using it to good effects...Big smile I think we will get the babies promo's till the arrival of Naksh lil angel...Day Dreaming

Akshi is very cool and calm with Sneha's entry but yahan pe sab Rajshri banke ghum rahe the...ROFL
Naksh understand each other very well now...the trust factor has increased therefore they share every small happenings in their life with each other which is really good sign...Big smile baaki sab gharwalon ko maaro goli...LOL

An after thought, Can we expect Naksh taking stroll in the park scene...walking hand in hand talking about the baby...Day DreamingLOL
right ashi...i also thinki ab har promo mein mamma pappa ke sath ye cuties bi honge..@ unki dress se lagtha h ki naksh walk par nikle h..akshi was relaxed hearing it while natik was little tensed @ after seeing akshis reaction he also smiles..@ the babies were swinging...so cute...

Yup, these promo's are really cute...Day Dreaming Now I have to watch ghatiya shows on SP to catch the promo...LOL The babies were swinging..awww...they are such a cutie pies...Day Dreaming
abi abi aya tha aur vo swinging nah kar rah theLOLjust sitting on swingLOLbut cute tha when they says "'yay mumma man gay""
thye were showing continously every epi of other serial completion main yaar i too saw haan asha nk was bit tensed as u said he feel again no mu but haan ak made him relax naksh together can do so many wonders no problem  naksh saath hai tho kuch bura nahi hosaktha hai yaar loved babies too really now naksh were so much matured than other elders Wink
kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Joined: 12 November 2011
Posts: 9003

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
nk looking so good in his white over coat always he look white and black color yar really he was very much relieved seeing ak reaction loved naksh today and their bonding really v r all waiting to see this wow hope cv show soemthing more about naksh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916

sush4frndz IF-Rockerz
sush4frndz
sush4frndz

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 5009

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala_09

nk looking so good in his white over coat always he look white and black color yar really he was very much relieved seeing ak reaction loved naksh today and their bonding really v r all waiting to see this wow hope cv show soemthing more about naksh
aunty i told u na...they show naksh mutal understanding nt MU...i hope now u feel relax...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09

saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Joined: 07 April 2010
Posts: 11171

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
thanks for updating the promo asha... promo is nice... I liked it... feeling good to see understanding naksh...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Naksh~Humko Pyaar Hua,Puri Hui Dua part 6(page 43)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42

Author: _deepshi_   Replies: 333   Views: 35188

_deepshi_ 333 35188 04 December 2011 at 1:08am by ammu4u
Adjustments are part of life-indya.com

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 9   Views: 1461

Armu4eva 9 1461 28 November 2011 at 9:53am by jerry12
Aksharas Corner: Babies bring change fr gud

2 3 4

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 24   Views: 2226

Armu4eva 24 2226 11 October 2011 at 6:54am by geetu_naksh
New promo 1st july-shocking promo!!!!

2 3 4 5

Author: roku_huseinfan   Replies: 34   Views: 9534

roku_huseinfan 34 9534 01 July 2009 at 10:41am by poooohjjjazzzzz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index