new promo;babies part 3 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by i4naksh

abi abi aya tha aur vo swinging nah kar rah theπŸ˜†just sitting on swingπŸ˜†but cute tha when they says "'yay mumma man gay""
thye were showing continously every epi of other serial completion main yaar i too saw haan asha nk was bit tensed as u said he feel again no mu but haan ak made him relax naksh together can do so many wonders no problem  naksh saath hai tho kuch bura nahi hosaktha hai yaar loved babies too really now naksh were so much matured than other elders πŸ˜‰
nk looking so good in his white over coat always he look white and black color yar really he was very much relieved seeing ak reaction loved naksh today and their bonding really v r all waiting to see this wow hope cv show soemthing more about naksh
Originally posted by kala_09

nk looking so good in his white over coat always he look white and black color yar really he was very much relieved seeing ak reaction loved naksh today and their bonding really v r all waiting to see this wow hope cv show soemthing more about naksh
aunty i told u na...they show naksh mutal understanding nt MU...i hope now u feel relax...
thanks for updating the promo asha... promo is nice... I liked it... feeling good to see understanding naksh...
Originally posted by Apoorva_22

Thanks for sharing...!!
Ab dheere dheere babies in the promo will lead them back to Singhania sadan.. πŸ˜ƒ

itne yakeen ke saath kaise keh sakti ho...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anyways loving these cute promos...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Wow...😍 I finally saw the promo...πŸ˜ƒ Naksh toh are awesome when together and these babies are adding beauty to this wonderful couple...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Wow...😍 I finally saw the promo...πŸ˜ƒ Naksh toh are awesome when together and these babies are adding beauty to this wonderful couple...πŸ˜ƒ
ya di,they said mummy n dad
Originally posted by sush00naksh

ya di,they said mummy n dad

kaise khade the swing pe...ek dum cute hai yeh babies aur kaise kaha 'yayy mummy maangayi'...😍
arrey wah..jaise hi TV on kiye apna promo a gaya...πŸ˜ƒ chalo i was able to maintain my good record...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
again a cute promo...πŸ˜ƒ good that Naitkk ne Akshara se Snehe ke baare mein keh diya...love him for that...πŸ˜ƒ fokat ka yahan par sab pareshan ho gaye the...he didn't hide anything neither Akshara has any problem with the fact that Sneha is giving him the contract..πŸ˜ƒ
chalo sab happy happy...