Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: summikhan

Sorry Muski ๐Ÿค—... got a little busy with final exams... but now I'm back!.. soo be prepared to be stalked again ๐Ÿ˜‰.. but that's not for long either because I'm going to pakistan in about 10 days... and I won't be on the forum for like a month because I will be at my uncle's wedding and vacationing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ... will definitely miss you and the forum... hopefully there's good news of gurti's come back together by the time I come back!

But I will utilize these 10 days to stalk you for sure ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰

I am going to miss my stalker๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†, but enjoy at the wedding & have a great vacation, I wish I could divert my mind too, but look where my new addiction has taken me๐Ÿ˜ฒ - watch all my VMs & give me feedback, before you leave, that is your punishment๐Ÿ˜†
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

#13 took me back to my love at first sight moment๐Ÿ˜

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

#10...was one of those moments when you just drowned in maaneet๐Ÿ˜

summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

I am going to miss my stalker๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†, but enjoy at the wedding & have a great vacation, I wish I could divert my mind too, but look where my new addiction has taken me๐Ÿ˜ฒ - watch all my VMs & give me feedback, before you leave, that is your punishment๐Ÿ˜†

Yes ma'am! or... should I say mom ๐Ÿค” haha

I will surely take my punishment! Bring it on!... what a sweet punishment ๐Ÿ˜‰... if only you wrote all the laws in the world ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: summikhan

Yes ma'am! or... should I say mom ๐Ÿค” haha

I will surely take my punishment! Bring it on!... what a sweet punishment ๐Ÿ˜‰... if only you wrote all the laws in the world ๐Ÿ˜†

Mom๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  OMG Thush, come & see this, even this stalker wants to be my baccha, sure I am putting you on my waiting list for season #2๐Ÿ‘
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mom๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  OMG Thush, come & see this, even this stalker wants to be my baccha, sure I am putting you on my waiting list for season #2๐Ÿ‘

OH NO! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I thought I was first priority .. but now I'm on the waiting list ๐Ÿ˜•

It's ok... I'm happy with the stalker title ๐Ÿ˜‰
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mishu ๐Ÿ˜...loved all the VMs...evoked different emotions in me and took me to another world๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by: riza792

Mishu ๐Ÿ˜...loved all the VMs...evoked different emotions in me and took me to another world๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿค” Stop crying ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sumaiya - no way, you are already on my waiting list๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

๐Ÿค” Stop crying ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ