Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

28th March India Update

realitybites IF-Veteran Member
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:51am | IP Logged
28th March India Update

Nahar living room

Saloni tells Kaveri to go away. Humiliated Kaveri leaves. Bhabho asks Saloni what has she done, Kaveri is her Bhabhi. Saloni says I understand she is my Bhabhi. Under this roof I will not allow anyone to insult the fly members.

Nahar asks what happened that Kaveri came and reacted so sharply? Tara tells that becoz Narpatji and Ambika were insulted. Nahar asks who insulted Saloni's parents. Tara tells that Saloni had to tell her parents to leave and never come back. Nahar asks Brijesh why are you punishing Saloni for Shubra's fault. Brijesh says now you are questioning my decision. I am the head of the house and do you I need to ask you before deciding. I have thought something and now you have grown up and married so you have changed. Nahar says this is not a right decision. Dheer says its clear that Nahar cannot bear the insult of his in-laws. Nahar tells Dheer not to interfere. He tells Brijesh that you have taken so many decisions till now but have never hurt anyone in the process hence why now? Brijesh says now I have to learn how to behave in a cultured manner. Dheer fuels further that Saloni will teach culture. Tara says Saloni did what she was told to. Nahar says she was forced to do so. Brijesh says he doesn't care and he is not forcing anyone, all are mature enough to know what shd be done. Nahar leaves.

Office

Kaveri goes crying vehemently to Samar. She instigates him that Saloni slapped her in front of all fly members. Samar tells her we will talk later but Kaveri says he is not worried becoz he works for Saloni's Husband. I have seen lot of money at my father. I have to bear so much humiliation so you have to resign right now. If you don't resign then I will kill myself.

Nahar Room

Nahar is telling Saloni that bhai sahib has brought me up like a child and he is like a father to me. At times he has overlooked my mistakes and punished me sometimes. He has never said something so hurtful before how can I change? You have joined my life bit I will remain his younger brother. Saloni tells Nahar not to take it to heart, as Brijesh must also be feeling bad. He said all this in anger.

Brijesh Room

Tara is telling Brijesh that his behavior was wrong and Nahar is younger to him in age and experience. You are elder and more mature. Brijesh agitated replies that you also see my mistake and if you are blaming me then go ahead. You expect me to beg for forgiveness from Nahar and Saloni. He then leaves.

Narpat house

Gayatri is asking Ambika why is she so quiet. Kaveri crying incessantly comes with Samar. Kaveri narrates that she went to Saloni's sasural and they insulted her, she had gone for Saloni's wellbeing. Narpat ques why did she go without informing them? Kaveri replies I went becoz I know how you must have felt. After marriage a girl does not become 'parayi' and they cannot keep her as a prisoner. Narpat disturbed tells her he does not believe it and there was no need to go there.

Kaveri says that Papaji you are bothered why I went there and not concerned that she hit me! Money has gone into Saloni 's head and she has become like them She slapped me in front of everyone. Today I have decided that we have no relation with Saloni di. Gayatri says relns cannot be broken so easily. Narpat says that Saloni must have been pressurized to do so. Samar ans what pressure? that made her slap! Kaveri tells that Samar will get job anywhere and if not then her father will help them. He will not be a slave to Nahar anymore. If Saloni ever enters this house then I will leave this house.

Nahar living room

Nahar seeks forgiveness from Brijesh and tells him that although he spoke in loud voice was wrong. The way might be wrong but he is right. This is not becoz it's regd Saloni's parents even if it had been Tara bhabhi's parents he wld have supported her too. I am younger and will remain younger. You are like my father and by saying that I have changed you have hurt me the most. Brijesh unperturbed moves ahead. Saloni too seeks for forgiveness.

Bhabho ques Brijesh that what the reason for being strong headed? Brijesh tells Bhabho to stop and not to interfere. Brijesh shouts that when I went out of the way to help them and no one stopped me. Now I will not allow anyone any opportunity to stigmatize my fly. No one. Brijesh followed by Tara and Bhabho leave. Dheer comes and asks Nahar what's this noise and the melodrama has started here too? What's the reason for this?

Neel House

Shubra shares with Aapji and Neel that she has prepared food for the first time and Mummy and Saloni wld be pleasantly surprised seeing this. She asks if she can invite Saloni and Nahar for dinner and then she can ask Nahar to forgive her. She calls up and Dheer informs her that her parents have not told her abt an imp info and before seeking to talk to Saloni she shd ask her parents if she shd? Shubra tells this to Neel who says something is wrong.

Nahar House

Hurt Bhabho goes to Durga mata statue followed by Saloni and Nahar. Saloni tells Bhabho that they get strength from her and she shd not cry. Nahar tells Bhabho that I beg forgiveness on behalf of Bhai sahib. Bhabho says that I forgot children have grown up and I shd stop interfering. Nahar tells Bhabho that Brijesh must be hurt too and will realize his mistake. We all look up to you for support.

Narpat house

Kaveri narrates the incidence to Neel and Shubra. She tells her that Nahar and fly are ashamed that you became mother before marriage. But still Saloni shd have understood and supported but she ahs changed too. Shubra says this is all becoz of me. My deeds and Saloni di is suffering.

Narpat room

Narpat is telling Ambika that whatever Kaveri did was a mistake and she reacted hastily. Ambika is sitting numb and when Gayatri serves her tea. Ambika is remembering what Saloni had said & while trying to hold the cup she trembles and faints. Narpat is worried. Gayatri screams Bhabhi sahib.

Neel, Shubra and Kaveri hear the scream and are shocked.

Tomorrow: Narpat is weeping and telling Ambika that how can you leave me? Why are you leaving me and going? I will not allow you to go.

heartsmart Senior Member
heartsmart
heartsmart

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:00am | IP Logged
THANKS FOR THE NICE UPDATE!
SO, LOOKS LIKE AMBIKA DIED OUT OF HEART ATTACK. Cry
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Thax a lot dear. poor ambika..... Cry
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update

Poor Ambika finally could not take any more tention. I hope she doesn't die though. That will be very big blow on Saloni . what's kaveri upto now? 

Edited by ramas - 28 March 2006 at 11:26am
xros Groupbie
xros
xros

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I don't think Ambika will die. She will be in hospital for some time, So saloni has to suffer for some time to visit her mother.
pink500 Goldie
pink500
pink500

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:31am | IP Logged
thnx
ride_iin_benz Newbie
ride_iin_benz
ride_iin_benz

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update
aksn Goldie
aksn